59 Car Pile Up

Two things.
1) Don't drive in snow/ice.
2) If you do, you better leave PLENTY of room.

Driving in snow and ice can be very dangerous, even when you're trying to drive safely. Hopefully no one was hurt in this pileup.

It looks like we're going to get a blizzard watch in my area tomorrow. This is on top of the 6-8 inches of snow we've gotten over the past few days, which is only going to make things worse. Tomorrow is supposed to be the first day of the new semester for me, I'm hoping they cancel since I live in a rural area and have a long drive.

[quote name='Kaijufan']Driving in snow and ice can be very dangerous, even when you're trying to drive safely. Hopefully no one was hurt in this pileup.

.[/quote]

I know, I lived in Colorado for awhile and it got crazy. I remember one time we were going up a big hill and the traffic was packed. Everytime a car completely stopped, the brakes would lock up and they would smash into the car behind them.

That seems somewhat Guinness World Records worthy. :whistle2:k In all due seriousness, I hope no one was injured. Fortunately, Las Vegas rarely encounters icy roads. If any city could 'beat' a 59 car pile-up, it's this city. The drivers here are atrocious.

bread's done
Back