6:00 PM PST Amazon Gold Box PS3 Wireless Les Paul Controller

[quote name='persibro']www.lightningdeals.com

I don't know how they do it, but they have the whole list of lightning deals for the day listed a few minutes after Amazon updates. Unfortunately the site doesn't list the sales price for the item.[/QUOTE]

it's pretty easy to figure it out. they usually lift the descriptions from the product pages,
so googling amazon's site will in most cases bring up only one or two pages.

[quote name='the_punisher']$30 = deal?[/QUOTE]

Must buy for me if it was 30, but its 39.99 (which is slightly more then their Warehouse site, so I'm hesitant)

Much obliged TC, this is going to come in handy as I am a guitar based game junkie and my XBOX just died. Thanks to this and Goozex I will be playing GH I and Rocks the 80's (both games I never played because of their PS exclusivity) in a matter of days to tide me over until I get my XBOX back along with about a months worth of DLC to catch up on. Thanks again.

Soule

[quote name='souleman96']Much obliged TC, this is going to come in handy as I am a guitar based game junkie and my XBOX just died. Thanks to this and Goozex I will be playing GH I and Rocks the 80's (both games I never played because of their PS exclusivity) in a matter of days to tide me over until I get my XBOX back along with about a months worth of DLC to catch up on. Thanks again.[/QUOTE]

I don't meant to burst your bubble, but you won't be playing either of those games with this guitar. Unless you're an electronics whiz, that is, and build a complicated custom USB adapter.

At the moment, this guitar will only work for GH3 on a PS3 (and GH Aerosmith, I assume). It won't work for GH1, GH2 or GH80s. And of course it won't work on a PS2.

Maybe you should cancel your order?

bread's done
Back