6/14- TLoU Sights and Sounds DLC, Comics, old stuff that I can't get rid of, HD-DVDs,more.

Comics updated **CLICK**
List updated with some Dreamwave comics from a few years ago (Megaman, Transformers, GI Joe vs Transformers), Marvel Mangaverse comics, Tales of the TMNT #1 and 2, and a few more DC from recent years. I also have a few Free Comic Book Day comics.

Also:
CameraZOOM-20120406230723578.jpg
GeForce 6800GS - $10 shipped
Gameboy advance soft case - $4 shipped
DS Lite soft case - $4 shipped
Goonies 25th Anniversary Collectors edition sealed (includes board game) - $12 shipped
Linksys Wireless-B gaming adapter (WGA11B): I used this to play my 360 wirelessly before I had an official adapter. It plugs into any ethernet port and can be configured to work with a wireless router. I no longer have the setup software, but you should be able to find it online. - $15 shipped

Numan Athletics arcade PCB (has the additional connector for Namco PCBs) - $30 shipped
3p and 4p jamma harness - $15 shipped
Tekken collectors box (for 1-5, no games included, unless you want T5) - $10 shipped w/o games
gba-to-GC cable - $4 shipped

-----------------
[quote name='chair_home']Spring Cleaning. I'll have more later, but here's some stuff. I'm looking mostly to get this stuff out of my house so I'll do most for shipping + a little extra. A lot of it is old and may not be in premium condition, so please note that. A lot of this might only be useable as parts or art projects, haha.

CameraZOOM-20120311175418353.jpg

3rd party N64 rumble pack, 3rd party n64 mem card, N64 transfer pack, "The Pad" 3rd party snes controller, SNES controllers
CameraZOOM-20120311175434132.jpg

Saturn controllers and Genesis extension sold.
N64 controllers (my brother swapped tops and bottoms for fun on most), Capcom fighting pad (SNES), Advantage (very yellow plastic, B button is kind of caved in).

Numan Athletics arcade PCB (has the additional connector), a 3p and 4p jamma harness, Tekken collectors box (for 1-5, no games included, unless you want T5), and a gba GC cable. Still cleaning so look out for my bump or watch this space.
-------------
Some of this stuff has been sitting on here for ages. I will entertain offers to let this go for a little more than shipping on most of this stuff.

Harry Potter Blu-rays (1-6). $8 each. $35 for all.
1-5 are in a box set, but I can split it up.

Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection cards and DLC for Dissidia Duodecim: $5, or $3 each. Cards are unopened, code is unused, can send slip of paper if wanted, too.

This is what I have left. Doing big discounts for lots now. Please feel free to make offers as well, if you don't like the price. Prices include shipping, unless something other than 1st class or Priority (for orders over 1lb) is requested.

NOTE: I am willing to toss everything in a box and send out for a big discount after i figure out what shipping is. Need to get this stuff out of the house.

Boxes with NO MANUALS/Loose Manuals/demos
IMG_2976-vi.jpg

Boxes (game boxes have the cardboard and other inserts, but no manuals) - $3 each
(GBA and GBC boxes gone)
Manuals (NGPC Match of the Milennium, others are SOLD) - $2
Resident Evil 4 GC demo - $3 *pending*

Boxes with manuals (DBZ 2 and Pokemon Silver are Japanese versions)
IMG_2977-vi.jpg

$2 each
ALL FOR $8

Complete games, except for loose carts shown
IMG_2978-vi.jpg

Final Fantasy IV SOLD
Wario Ware Twisted - SOLD
Tetris Blast GB - $5
GB game case - free with any purchase, first taker
Picross 3d (Japanese) - $6
Children of Mana (Japanese) - $6
Suikoden Teirkreis - SOLD
Make offer for all or multiple

Miscellaneous
IMG_2979-vi.jpg

Diddy Kong Racing Promo VHS from Nintendo - $5
UN Squadron in a fake case - SOLD
Wii Speak in Endless Ocean EB Box (Endless Ocean is not in it) - $6
360 games - (SOLD)
Japanese versions of Tekken 4 and Virtua Fighter 4 (JP) - $9 each
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Official Soundtrack (sealed) - SOLD

Dragon Quest IX Party Slime shirt (L), has DQ IX logo on back. Never worn. - $5 shipped

Wants:
Gamespite Quarterly
Gamestop GC
MS Points
PSN cards
Paypal
Amazon payments.[/QUOTE]

I'll check the shipping cost and get back to you with what I have left. Most of them are official, some of them may not be in full working order, but that's just a disclaimer, most were working when I last used them, but its been years and I haven't tested them.

Free bump for you. Everytime I see your thread I see the GBA/GBC Boxes and Minish Cap manual and get super excited and then I remind myself/realize again that they are gone and my excitement disappears lol.

[quote name='Samuelc79']Do you still have any controllers, SNES, Sega Genesis, N64 controllers. Thanks![/QUOTE]

PMd you about the controllers. I only have 2 official SNES controllers, 1 Capcom SNES fighting pad, a third party SNES controller called "the pad" that has turbo switches for all buttons and a "slow-mo" button, an NES Zapper, and a VERY worn NES advantage

bread's done
Back