~6/20~ JUSTBLAZE's CAG Community Raffle! WIN a ~3G 16GB Apple iPhone~ No CC REQUIRED!

More people should do this, blaze knows whats up and its easy and pretty quick. Nice to make a little easy cash.

Only 3 SPOTS LEFT! No Worries, there is going to be a MUCH BETTER and advanced RAFFLE after this one. Which will have prizes up to $200 Paypal!

Can I see some suggestions for prizes? I will try my hardest to add them. a PSP will be one of the prizes. Any more suggestions people?

Yippie! I received $20.83 paypal.. but it took me a long time, because my connection was acting like a bitch.. , but its all good now, I got my $$, and JB got what he needed, winning the raffle would be cool, but im happy with my $20.83!

[quote name='JustBlaze']Only 3 SPOTS LEFT! No Worries, there is going to be a MUCH BETTER and advanced RAFFLE after this one. Which will have prizes up to $200 Paypal!

Can I see some suggestions for prizes? I will try my hardest to add them. a PSP will be one of the prizes. Any more suggestions people?[/quote]
Prize suggestions for the next or current raffle?

Next Raffle. Can be up to $200. And Guess what?

YOU DON'T NEED PAYPAL TO PARTICIPATE IN THE NEXT RAFFLE, IT WILL BE TOTALLY OPTIONAL!

[quote name='JustBlaze']Next Raffle. Can be up to $200. And Guess what?

YOU DON'T NEED PAYPAL TO PARTICIPATE IN THE NEXT RAFFLE, IT WILL BE TOTALLY OPTIONAL![/quote]
Sweet!

Possible Suggestions:
New DS Lite
Amazon GC
Xbox 360 HD DVD Player
Halo 3 Legendary Edition
New PSP

Great Suggestions Highlight, definitely will consider a few of those. I don't know how the Halo 3 Legendary Edition would work though? Details? That seems like it would be a nice prize though.

Legendary would only work if you ordered it for someone thru a site.

But personnaly I think a 200$ universal gift card would work. Then the rest of the prizes would go to remaining top 3 or something...

I am thinking of something.. A raffle where there is no guranteed prize for everyone, but the prizes will be alot higher. Hell, I think I will be able to afford a xbox 360 for the raffle that way ;)

[quote name='darthbudge']Bump for JustBlaze being the best freebie man on this site. Keep up the good work.[/quote]
True dat.

I got the second 1/2 credit, check it and out and throw me on the raffle list please?

And btw, JB is an all around friendly dude, glad to help him out!

I think JB already has all his people he needs cause last night he turned me down saying that I was too late and he already had the number of people he needed. I hope he was telling the truth lol.

No I just don't really like your, darthbudge.. ;) Jk..

I currently have all of my people I needed, but there's one person who needs to finish up his .5, he is only 50% done. Once he decides to finally respond to my im's, raffle will be drawn immeditely.

[quote name='JustBlaze']No I just don't really like your, darthbudge.. ;) Jk..

I currently have all of my people I needed, but there's one person who needs to finish up his .5, he is only 50% done. Once he decides to finally respond to my im's, raffle will be drawn immeditely.[/quote]
Alright, sweet!

No, working on it now ;) Finally got online at the same time, now let's see. Sorry for the wait guys, but I'll make it up by making the #2 raffle the best.. Possibility that a new WII might be in the prizes section. O..

At this point I would do whatever it takes to get a Wii. My gf has been bugging me to get one for months, and now that I am moving into my own place the possibility has never been stronger. Winning one, of course, would be just as good. Keep us posted Blaze!!! Can't wait to hear the raffle results.

I am actually busy with school and all, so don't rely on it coming tomorrow. The raffle will be drawn tomorrow for sure.

I would like to see you all winners, but I can't really afford to have more than one winner, that is why my prizes reach up to $100 +. Actually everyone did get $15-18, so all I can say is, please be patient, I'll have another raffle up in no time.

[quote name='JustBlaze'] Actually everyone did get $15-18, so all I can say is, please be patient, I'll have another raffle up in no time.[/quote]

Not everyone :p
But thats my fault for not having a paypal account.

[quote name='opterasis']Not everyone :p
But thats my fault for not having a paypal account.[/quote]
Correct. My Mistake. People who didn't have a pp account only received a raffle spot.

Raffle will be frawn in 10 Minutes guys.

Just a few prizes that will be in the next raffle: Wii, Xbox 360 Core, Amazon Gift Certificate, Prepaid Gift Cards, Paypal.

The next raffle will reach $200-250 in prizes, and you will not need a paypal account for that. It will be somewhat easier than this raffle.

Wtf? I've been waiting my ass off for the raffle to finish, I checked on the thread everyday, I just wasn't logged in! JustBlaze you're a scam! You played this fair and square, I was in the raffle, I won, and now you're doing this.. Well anyways, I'm back on aim, so please contact me, thanks.

Wtf? I've been waiting my ass off for the raffle to finish, I checked on the thread everyday, I just wasn't logged in! JustBlaze you're a scam! You played this fair and square, I was in the raffle, I won, and now you're doing this.. Well anyways, I'm back on aim, so please contact me, thanks.

Hmm I was gonna say give it to him but with all this hostility towards JB my mind has kinda been swayed. He didn't have to give out any of this stuff and you still got your 20 bucks so calm down dude.

I'm sorry JB, I got scared, it's not everyday I win something online, you are the shit. And I will definitely do your 2nd raffle!
100%21.JPG

Everyone who signed up for the 1st raffle, are still more then welcome to join the 2nd raffle once it's up and running.. But check out a glimpse of it in the Original Post.

Thanks everyone for your support!

[quote name='JustBlaze']Everyone who signed up for the 1st raffle, are still more then welcome to join the 2nd raffle once it's up and running.. But check out a glimpse of it in the Original Post.

Thanks everyone for your support![/quote]
Wow, those prizes look good! I can not wait!

[quote name='JustBlaze']Correct. My Mistake. People who didn't have a pp account only received a raffle spot. [/quote]

I have a pp account :/

The last 2-3 Referrals weren't elgibible for the $15-18 Paypal, but 2 of them didn't even have a paypal account, only one was not paid, but he got the raffle spot.

Anyways.. Look out for next raffle, anymore prizes you guys recommend? Under $300 of course.

Thank You.

New Raffle is now open.. I can't promise I'll be fully active online, but I'll try my best to keep this raffle up2date and flawless.

13 people.. And someone wins $300 in prizes, You don't need a cc, check 1st Post for Details.

bread's done
Back