6/27 ONLY - GameStop PS3 Sorcery $19.99

[quote name='gravel']I was able to get a new sealed copy as well. I hope I have the same luck with the Navigation controllers tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

You should do a Pick Up@Store overnight. They'll pull it in the morning and put it aside for you.

^ I've waited all day for that and nothing... Though really for me the only difference is the shipping cost (free at Amazon vs $3.49 at GS). I'd rather use up my GS credit anyway since I can use my Amazon credit on any number of other things. So even if Amazon does match at the end of the day, I'd probably prefer the GS option at +$3.49 anyway. Amazon had their chance to get my business for 2/3 of today and didn't pull the trigger.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Tempting! Possible BB will have it on DOTD for $10 :)[/QUOTE]

Blah - I'll probably regret this when the above thing happens, but I went ahead and ordered it for shipping: $23.48. That saves me the time (and gas) of running out today to get it so it was definitely worth paying that vs $19.99 in store. However, if it is $10 any time within the next 6 months I'll regret this for sure.

Maybe this will force me to play it as soon as I get it instead of putting it on my big pile o' Move and Kinect games ;).

[quote name='KrisMKX']Is amazon gonna price match?!!! Everyone needs to use up their credits and avoid taxessssssssssssssssssss![/QUOTE]
Amazon doesn't seem to be price matching much lately, especially daily deals. I've been buying a bunch more at BB because of their ridiculous deals.

[quote name='Auburn']You should do a Pick Up@Store overnight. They'll pull it in the morning and put it aside for you.[/QUOTE]
What time do these deals go live on their website? Midnight EST?

[quote name='Velo214']yeah no luck here. store was out of stock, best buy was out of stock. no big loss tho as i flipped another ssx for 25.20 towards a preowned copy of batman ac goty i found for 37.99. i know new is 40 today but i got 10% off and +40% preowned bonus and $5 used pur coupon, so woot.[/QUOTE]
did you flip it for $25 at a store or sell it ?
if it was @ a store, what store did you get $25 for it ?

[quote name='gravel']Amazon doesn't seem to be price matching much lately, especially daily deals. I've been buying a bunch more at BB because of their ridiculous deals.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but they did match the Best Buy Just Dance 3 DotD so I thought they might do this one - the discount wasn't even as big for this one.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Didn't get to GS. Not paying for shipping. Maybe this is coming up as 1 of the next free games for PS+. :twisted:[/QUOTE]

Oh, I didn't even think about that. I will be seriously pissed if that happens ;).

Got a new, sealed copy in-store for $20. Played for an hour or so tonight, pretty fun, and a good excuse to use the Move. Took me a little bit to get a handle on the aiming, but it's all good now. Thanks, OP!

[quote name='gravel']What time do these deals go live on their website? Midnight EST?[/QUOTE]

It shouldn't matter what time you put in the order since you'll end up paying store price when you pick it up anyway. You'll only have to wait if you want it shipped directly to your house.

[quote name='io']Yeah, but they did match the Best Buy Just Dance 3 DotD so I thought they might do this one - the discount wasn't even as big for this one.

Oh, I didn't even think about that. I will be seriously pissed if that happens ;).[/QUOTE]

:twisted:

bread's done
Back