$6.99 videogame clearance at BJ's, YMMV?

unicron129

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
I went to BJ's (ignore sexual connotation) and when I went to the videogame aisle they had all the GBA titles/ Xbox titles and select PSP,DS,PS2 titles on clearance for $6.99. The titles that I remember were:

ALL CLEARANCE GAMES HAVE A BIG SQUARE ORANGE STICKER THAT SAYS $6.99!

DS
Ridge Racer DS
Star Fox Command
Monster House

PSP
Midway(or something) arcade collection

PS2
FF VII: Dirge of Cerberus

GBA
Every GBA game they had left was on clearance

So thats obviously a pretty incomplete list but really the only deals were starfox DS and Dirge Of cerberus (only picked up star fox).

This was at Malden/Everett, Massachusetts BJ's.

[quote name='Daran']Tell the cashier to punch the code 621646 and if you have a half-decent cashier (like me) they'll do it for you.[/quote]

Do they still have God of War II at this price at the Parkland location?

[quote name='jputahraptor']Can anyone tell me what GBA games they have, I'm trying to complete the gba library and I need a couple hundred more, if anyone can tell me what they saw or keep an eye open next time they do for me it would be appreciated.[/QUOTE]

As one with several large library complete collections, I can say you are mad for doing GBA. Mad I tell you! It will just end in heartbreak!

[quote name='Rozz']Do they still have God of War II at this price at the Parkland location?[/quote]

No.. sorry we're cleaned out. I'll check the computer to see if we're getting a new shipment though.

I'm guessing Daran won't be an employee of BJ's for too long. I don't think someone's going to be too excited when an audit shows someone has been applying an unauthorized code to sell someone a $40 game for nine bucks.

I think you guys would have as much success asking the clerk to open their cash drawer up and give you free money as you would telling them to "just press 621646, it'll make the game cheaper. It's cool."

Over the last few months, the BJ's by me (Waterford, CT) had a couple of nice xbox 360 deals:
Forza 2 -- $22
NCAA 2007 football -- $2.80

mostly gone now, and the selection sucks, but once in a while you hit a good deal.

[quote name='BrandonJ33']I'm guessing Daran won't be an employee of BJ's for too long. I don't think someone's going to be too excited when an audit shows someone has been applying an unauthorized code to sell someone a $40 game for nine bucks.

I think you guys would have as much success asking the clerk to open their cash drawer up and give you free money as you would telling them to "just press 621646, it'll make the game cheaper. It's cool."[/quote]

lmfao.

[quote name='BrandonJ33']I'm guessing Daran won't be an employee of BJ's for too long. I don't think someone's going to be too excited when an audit shows someone has been applying an unauthorized code to sell someone a $40 game for nine bucks.

I think you guys would have as much success asking the clerk to open their cash drawer up and give you free money as you would telling them to "just press 621646, it'll make the game cheaper. It's cool."[/quote]

Well does anybody know what EXACTLY the code is for? (I'm asking because maybe it could be used on something else.) I really doubt they'd just have a general $$ off code in the system...maybe it's some secret promo code?

bread's done
Back