6-foot HDMI cables for 3 cents

with shipping they work out to about 3 dollars each. I checked to see who the seller was, the "from amazon" part made me excited for a moment, if it would qualify for FSSS lol

I've bought them before too, they work well. If you search you can usually find an offer like this on amazon for these things. It's nice to bump up every now and then as new people are looking for them. In fact these are the exact guys I bought mine from (SF planet) - their shipping was a little slow (about 3 weeks), but they're good quality. Yeah there is no combined shipping here.

Phhh, not a deal, you can get them for .03 cheaper from bargaincell via Amazon ;) I'm going to grab 2 of these for future use, thanks!

I dont recall which brand of HDMI cable I bought through amazon but after shipping and handling each cable came about to about $3. They work fine, I use them for my DVD player and xbox 360. only recently did I switch to the xbox bundled HDMI cable when I got an elite.

Yeah, great item. Used for about a year with no problems...also makes a great surprise gift when you visit your buddies who have HDTV's and xboxs. They dont have to know you only spent $3 on it.

bread's done
Back