6 Free Redbox Rentals

[quote name='PhilsUtley26']Yeah no PS3 in my area, but couple 360. Luckily I got mine from Gamefly. No online pass either as I like the MP and great campaign so far.[/QUOTE]

None here either. I should check craigslist. I wouldn't be surprised if a ton of disc-only copies started popping up.

Not a single PS3 of TR anywhere around me either. Is something up with lack of inventory? Or are people jacking them/keeping them for a week? Seems suspicious...

[quote name='newtype06']I just wanna ask since I may not be alone in this, but have you guys found any PS3 Tomb Raider copies in your locations? I've been searching for it via the app since Tuesday midnight and I couldn't find any around here :([/QUOTE]

None for PS3. Tried local zips and zips of other major cities in other states and nothing.

People should be getting their 1-day DVD codes text today (3/7). Let me know if you are not able to use it by tonight. Don't want to go to waste. Share the love.

DVD codes worked for games. Reserved tomb raider. That game is not well stocked for ps3 but luckily found one 7 miles away and only cost $.86 after promo! Hopefully it's not paper.

I was about to reserve a copy of Tomb Raider with the promo code and play it tonight after work and keep it for an additional day to complete it, but realized if I rent it Saturday morning, I could theoretically play it all day Sat and Sun and finish it with one day's rental. Now need to clear my calendar for the weekend.

[quote name='slidewayz88']1-night DVD rental: HH332V5K
Exp: 3/7/13 11:59p CT[/QUOTE]

Used it. Thanks

[quote name='breakfuss']No one messaged me, lol, so here's my code: RMN5JRG2.[/QUOTE]

Just so everyone knows, that code is dead.

Does anyone have a code for my daughters (8 and 5) and I? They want to rent Wreck-it-Ralph Wii and a movie. Have used all my text codes. Thank you in advance for the PM with code. CAG's are the best.

Thanks for the codes, but all seem to be expired now. I get for all
"Thank you for texting in. Unfortunately this campaign has ended!."

[quote name='Meezah']Thanks for the codes, but all seem to be expired now. I get for all
"Thank you for texting in. Unfortunately this campaign has ended!."[/QUOTE]

Yeah, me too. They're dead.

[quote name='MyCatEdwin']Gotcha a new one! NowPlay. Expires 5/9/13[/QUOTE]

Works, thanks! Just in time for God of War at midnight ;)

Thanks going to rent Tomb Raider :)

[quote name='Trojann']Thanks going to rent Tomb Raider :)[/QUOTE]

Awesome game. Took me 3 rentals to 100% the SP.

I love new codes. Having a bunch of family members that do not game I can usually squeeze 8-9 codes out of their phones.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Awesome game. Took me 3 rentals to 100% the SP.

I love new codes. Having a bunch of family members that do not game I can usually squeeze 8-9 codes out of their phones.[/QUOTE]

Ha, that's exactly how I get my codes! Extorting family members ftw!

I'm probably going to rent God Of War with this one. Think it's an ok idea even though I haven't finished any besides the first one?

[quote name='Trojann']Thanks going to rent Tomb Raider :)[/QUOTE]

I did a couple days ago and it's a great game. Easily can finish singleplayer in a day (long day). Maybe 2 if you want to collect everything.

Is this the only active code that we know of right now?

[quote name='bob101910']I did a couple days ago and it's a great game. Easily can finish singleplayer in a day (long day). Maybe 2 if you want to collect everything.[/QUOTE]
Skip the Multiplayer though. Did the math, and even boosting non-stop, it'll take 40+ hours to get all the mp trophies.

[quote name='matrix9280']That code didn't work. Thanks for nothing.[/QUOTE]

Worked 7 times for me yesterday. You are a very rude person.

Worked for me. This might be one of those dumb questions on the same level of "is it plugged in", but did you text Nowplay to 727272?

[quote name='matrix9280']I don't text. I put in the code on the website. It didn't work.[/QUOTE]

Well that's the problem isn't it? Goto the OP and read the instructions before saying "Thanks for nothing"..reading is fundamental. You don't text then yeah you can't take advantage of this.

[quote name='matrix9280']I don't have a cell phone (don't want one either) so I don't text. I put in the code on the website. It didn't work.[/QUOTE]

You really cannot be serious. This has to be a troll attempt.

[quote name='FlipSide']Well that's the problem isn't it? Goto the OP and read the instructions before saying "Thanks for nothing"..reading is fundamental. You don't text then yeah you can't take advantage of this.[/QUOTE]

Why would you even bother responding to this person?

[quote name='breakfuss']Why would you even bother responding to this person?[/QUOTE]

I just felt like talking to a dumbass.. I am bored..

I've received codes in the past without texting. I thought NowPlay was another one of them. No one said to text that one to get a code. I was misled.

[quote name='matrix9280']I've received codes in the past without texting. I thought NowPlay was another one of them. No one said to text that one to get a code. I was misled.[/QUOTE]

I am going to play along. Did they say to enter it on the website? No so you misled yourself. Now please just go away your attempts to play dumb are not amusing.

Anyone's Redbox have God of War yet? It seems they are always slowing in putting out PS3 titles vs 360, which is weird because I'm seeing the Show is everywhere.

[quote name='destro4eva']Anyone's Redbox have God of War yet? It seems they are always slowing in putting out PS3 titles vs 360, which is weird because I'm seeing the Show is everywhere.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I rented it. Without a code. It wasn't there 2 AM and 3 AM when I usually check for new games but on a whim I checked in the afternoon and there it was.

[quote name='destro4eva']Anyone's Redbox have God of War yet? It seems they are always slowing in putting out PS3 titles vs 360, which is weird because I'm seeing the Show is everywhere.[/QUOTE]

Yeah just about all of mine had it...a few are already rented out tho. Got a few free codes...hopefully they add more text codes ;)

[quote name='matrix9280']If anyone has any actual free rental codes send them to me by personal message or post them here.[/QUOTE]

hahaha... this guy... classic

Don't worry... if you stalk the thread long enough I'm sure someone will give you a code on accident.

bread's done
Back