6 Free Redbox Rentals

[quote name='Meezah']Most of the time they'll take $1.00 off the game ($2.00) rental. However the 'Free Pass' codes associated with their streaming service do not work on games unfortunately.

Update: F2AMA8TG3 worked for me: For a game:

Subtotal:
Promo Code:whistle2: $1.20
$0.06 Tax:
$0.86 Total:
[/QUOTE]

It worked! Just rented Tomb Raider :)
Total: $.86 as well

Thanks guys!!!

[quote name='sp00ge']Yeah, I did this with Far cry when it came out.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Ended up only needing Bioshock for a day. Main story takes about 7 hours on normal.

[quote name='bob101910']How do you do that? When you return the game to a Redbox that doesn't have any other available, is the copy you return available immediately?[/QUOTE]

I did it with Tomb Raider, I would rent it play it, then return it then get it again. I got multiple nowplay codes from my friends phones.

Yeah I now have 6 each of the JUSTDANCE and NOWPLAY codes from using some of my family phones. Going to use them on God of War and Gears of War. Might rent DMC also.

So which codes are for game rentals? Bioshock is at my local redboxes and wanna figure out which ones I can use to rent it.

Update: JUSTDANCE and NOWPLAY codes didn't work on my local redbox kiosks but the F2AMA8TG3 50% off promo code did work on a game rental.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='theaznone']So which codes are for game rentals? Bioshock is at my local redboxes and wanna figure out which ones I can use to rent it.

Update: JUSTDANCE and NOWPLAY codes didn't work on my local redbox kiosks but the F2AMA8TG3 50% off promo code did work on a game rental.[/QUOTE]

Ok are you saying the codes you got from texting JUSTDANCE or NOWPLAY to 727272 did not work or that you typed in JUSTDANCE or NOWPLAY at the kiosk? Because those are not codes. I am surprised that neither texted code you got from the promo did not work.

[quote name='scataloth']JUSTDANCE works again, even if you've used it when it was active originally! Now expires 4/14/13.

Text JUSTDANCE to 727272.[/QUOTE]

I can confirm this :applause:

[quote name='scataloth']JUSTDANCE works again, even if you've used it when it was active originally! Now expires 4/14/13.

Text JUSTDANCE to 727272.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! :bouncy:

Thanks for the text in codes. I don't know if these will discount games but for free dvds try this code at the kiosk: dvdonme. i have more codes that i can't remember right now but i will try to post more codes tomorrow

[quote name='theaznone']So which codes are for game rentals? Bioshock is at my local redboxes and wanna figure out which ones I can use to rent it.

Update: JUSTDANCE and NOWPLAY codes didn't work on my local redbox kiosks but the F2AMA8TG3 50% off promo code did work on a game rental.[/QUOTE]

JUSTDANCE and NOWPLAY aren't what you enter at the kiosk! You text them to 727272 and then they send you a code to use.

[quote name='TheRay07']NJGHKNVX = free 1 day game rental. Expires 11:59PM CST on 4/5/13.[/QUOTE]

Used this one, thanks!

[quote name='jupiterjones']Got one free game rental code that expires 4/5 (today!)

VT6VTV4D

Hope someone gets to use it![/QUOTE]

Just redeemed it! Time to give Resident Evil 6 a try. I wanted Tomb Raider, but the 3 Redboxes in my town were all out.

This was actually my first Redbox rental. I'm late to the party, I know.

I dont redbox much. Anyone know the best time to activate my rental at the kiosk so i can have it for the longest time possible?

^ You should be able to rent at 9:01PM till 8:59PM the next day. That is the true 24hr period.

I find that Friday night and Saturday is the best to get your money's worth (only if you do have a 9-5 job).

[quote name='Methoes']^ You should be able to rent at 9:01PM till 8:59PM the next day. That is the true 24hr period.

I find that Friday night and Saturday is the best to get your money's worth (only if you do have a 9-5 job).[/QUOTE]

Incorrect, rentals start at the beginning of the day 12:00am, and are due back the next day by 9pm. It's not a 24 hour rental.

[quote name='scataloth']Incorrect, rentals start at the beginning of the day 12:00am, and are due back the next day by 9pm. It's not a 24 hour rental.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it works out to a hair under 45 hours, I think. My math is fuzzy tonight.

[quote name='SEGA128DC']Hmm, texting code, JUSTDANCE does indeed work again!!!...:D[/QUOTE]

Thanks for this one. The promo code I received expires 4/14 so it's a 'quickie.'

Use this promo code* at checkout
(online or at the box) to take 50¢ off
your total rental.

KNDN3VXN

This promo code is only valid thru 04/14/2013 11:59 p.m. CT.

I have a game code that expires tonight I'm not going to get to use. I'm going to do a lightning giveaway on Twitter at 9pm EST. Follow me (@brokenpinataAZ) and I will give details at 9pm.

Please do not PM me asking for a code. All that will net you is a visit to my block list.

[quote name='omgmoosetracks']Sweet! How do I redeem? :D:bouncy:[/QUOTE]

You would use the codes at the Redbox. When checking out, select Promo Code. It should work unless somebody else already redeemed them. I would've used them earlier if the Redboxes over here got games updated.

[quote name='bob101910']You would use the codes at the Redbox. When checking out, select Promo Code. It should work unless somebody else already redeemed them. I would've used them earlier if the Redboxes over here got games updated.[/QUOTE] well I hope they still work I'd like to play BioShock infinite!

So I got a code for a free game rental good till 4/26. I think it is a universal code since my sister got the same text with the same code. Anyway, Here is the code. If it is not universal I apologise.

YYR38755

Ya, it's definitely universal. I got the same one as well.

It also definitely doesn't work online. If it did I would pick up Star Trek tonight to check it out, but oh well.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back