6 months Xbox Live + Rocket League $24.99

How long is it taking people who ordered online to get their bonus codes? I got the main one with in a minute of ordering. Now I'm just waiting on the extra 3 months and Rocket League.

If anybody wants to swap me a 3 month code for Rocket League shoot me a message.

Last edited by a moderator:
How long is it taking people who ordered online to get their bonus codes? I got the main one with in a minute of ordering. Now I'm just waiting on the extra 3 months and Rocket League.
My main code took minutes, the 2nd showed up about 16-17 hours later and I'm currently still waiting on Rocket League.

Explain the auto renew trick please.
Just got 18 months in-store. Split it into two purchases so as not to run a risk of breaking the double 3mo bonus.

Also, I turned off auto renewal prior to redeeming the codes. The bonus codes (ones on receipt) did NOT offer an extra month for turning on auto renewal. However, the codes on the actual cards did. I redeemed the first card for 3mo + 1mo bonus, turned off auto renewal, redeemed the first two codes from receipt with no bonus offers then redeemed the second card for 3mo + 1mo bonus, turned off auto renewal again and redeemed the last two receipt codes. All in all, 20 months of Gold for $50!

Not sure if I did something. I went in store and purchased a 3 month card for 24.99. The receipt has one code for another 3 months but no other code that I can see

Damn, sorry you guys didn't get your second bonus codes. GS be sketchy as hell when it comes to holding up their end of deals.

Placed an on-line order and it was cancelled because of email issues? I got your confirmation email so what email issue are you referring to?

Damn, sorry you guys didn't get your second bonus codes. GS be sketchy as hell when it comes to holding up their end of deals.
I don’t think the deal was ever supposed to get 9 months for $25, so I don’t know that we can blame GS for fixing that. They do need to make sure they are supplying RL codes tho.

I don’t think the deal was ever supposed to get 9 months for $25, so I don’t know that we can blame GS for fixing that. They do need to make sure they are supplying RL codes tho.
The RL codes are what I was talking about. The couple posts above me said all they got was the 3-month code and that was it.

I spoke with a Gamestop Manager, he said the fixed glitch in their system offering 2x 3 month code thing, so most likely you guys purchasing as late as i did will be getting 1 extra code. I'm considering checking the online purchase option to get rocket League and possibly a second xbox live code.

I bought a 3 month XBL card at 5:11 pm EST in store. Got both of the bonus 3 month codes printed on bottom of receipt but no RL code. Said fuck it let me grab another. The second XBL 3 month card I bought produced no bonus codes on the receipt at all this time. I had the GS employee scan my power up rewards membership both times so figured maybe it’s a 1 per customer type of deal. Not the case. Third attempt = no bonus codes even when not scanning power up rewards. On top of that I used 3 different credit cards, one for each transaction, just to be extra safe but still only resulted in my first transaction being successful. Was able to return both my 2nd & 3rd purchases even though the GS employee tried to deny me saying that DLC is not able to be returned. I simply stated that what I purchased was not as advertised & the XBL cards weren’t scratched/redeemed. He reluctantly obliged.

Not sure if the deal died literally the moment after I got in but it seems so.

Figured I share my story with my fellow CAGs.

Anyway, thanks OP, great deal.

So I made a 4th call to GS to complain about the cust serv I received and a team lead/supervisor answered the call. After telling him about the service I received he placed the order for me and said I would be getting 2 - 3 month gold membership and the rocket league game.

I hope there are no problems getting them.

Just an FYI, the Rocket League deal ended yesterday 1/7 which is why nobody received it today.

Today is 1/8

Nifty how this apprent “mistake” eal worked out to a year for $30 the old missed Black Friday staple just with hoops to jump through. Maybe certain people won’t trade their Xboxes in as soon, knowing how Crackdown 3 seems to be turning out

Today is 1/8

Nifty how this apprent “mistake” eal worked out to a year for $30 the old missed Black Friday staple just with hoops to jump through. Maybe certain people won’t trade their Xboxes in as soon, knowing how Crackdown 3 seems to be turning out
Sorry, I meant 1/7.

Today is 1/8
The only thing I understood from all that was; "Today is 1/8", haha!

Anyone who has gotten their rocket league code after purchasing in the PM today, post. So we can know whether to partake or if this deal as iced over to 2 3 month XBLX for $25

Anyone who has gotten their rocket league code after purchasing in the PM today, post. So we can know whether to partake or if this deal as iced over to 2 3 month XBLX for $25
That's gonna be hard for someone to do as it usually takes at least 24 hours to get the code, unless you're talking about in-store, in which case it's been confirmed that the RL codes are dead and the 2nd free 3-month glitch was fixed as well.

So glad I decided to stop at Gamstop before my 5PM appointment today instead of after.  I picked up 18 months Live around 4:30EST.  Looks like the deal died a little after 5PM EST, so I lucked out. 

Oddly enough, I did the auto-renew trick to get an extra month on the first card but it gave me two extra months for free.  Repeating the same process with the second card did not give me an extra month though, so I still ended up with 20-months total from this deal.  Could be due to the $1 month of Live I already have causing the 2nd 1-month bonus to not register.  My first card entered brought me from an expiration date of February 6 to July 6th, so 5 months.  Not sure what happened, but I will take it.

So glad I decided to stop at Gamstop before my 5PM appointment today instead of after. I picked up 18 months Live around 4:30EST. Looks like the deal died a little after 5PM EST, so I lucked out.

Oddly enough, I did the auto-renew trick to get an extra month on the first card but it gave me two extra months for free. Repeating the same process with the second card did not give me an extra month though, so I still ended up with 20-months total from this deal. Could be due to the $1 month of Live I already have causing the 2nd 1-month bonus to not register. My first card entered brought me from an expiration date of February 6 to July 6th, so 5 months. Not sure what happened, but I will take it.
Ha, you're right. I didn't notice that the auto-renewal gave me two months, not just one, for a total of 8 months including the two 3-month subs.

That's gonna be hard for someone to do as it usually takes at least 24 hours to get the code, unless you're talking about in-store, in which case it's been confirmed that the RL codes are dead and the 2nd free 3-month glitch was fixed as well.
Real talk, the RL codes have been removed from their website now. its strictly 2x 3 months codes now.

Picked up 9 months about around 3:00PM local time before it was shut down at/around 5:00PM. Was holding out for good deal and getting 9 months for $25 is a huge deal.

2 calls later and I received my Rocket League on both, my online and instore purchases. I was hoping for the 3rd 3month code when I bought instore but they had "fixed" that, so now I have an extra RL code. Anybody who got an extra 3 month and wanted Rocket League instead, PM me.

2 calls later and I received my Rocket League on both, my online and instore purchases. I was hoping for the 3rd 3month code when I bought instore but they had "fixed" that, so now I have an extra RL code. Anybody who got an extra 3 month and wanted Rocket League instead, PM me.
I'll have to try this, didn't get the 2nd "extra" month. Don't need Rocket League but it's better then nothing.

I ordered Sunday evening and still nothing. No 2nd 3 month code, no Rocket League so I guess I'll be making a call today

I ordered yesterday and got the 3 month code I paid for this morning. I'll hopefully get the free 3 months and RL soon. For those that got extra RL codes, I might be interested in buying it if I don't get mine.

So ordered the 3month xbox live which still says free 3month xbox live gold for a friend, ordered as guest. got no second code... so what to do wait two days as per offer states or what ?

I'm at work and can't sit down to read the last few pages. Did anyone buy the 3 month card in store today (1/9) and get the extra 3 month code? I don't care about Rocket League. Thanks.

So ordered the 3month xbox live which still says free 3month xbox live gold for a friend, ordered as guest. got no second code... so what to do wait two days as per offer states or what ?
My online order delivered the 1st code in minutes, the bonus 3 showed up about 16-17 hrs later and the RL showed up this afternoon roughly 48hrs later as stated. I had called about my RL prior thinking it wouldn't ever show and recieved one from a CS rep. So I inadvertantly ended up with another RL lol, I guess I lucked out.

bread's done
Back