6 PLAYERS NEEDED~~Miss out on the ESPN NBA 2K5 Tournament?! 8 Team League NOW!

DisturbedZen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
Im not very sure how to run one.. But I thought Id give it a shot since this game needs to hold me over to Halo 2 anyways.. And I love this game..

For any of you that have done this before.. It would be greatly apperciated if you would assist me with any problems I may have.. :lol:

Series of 3 games
8 Players

Join up, no duplicate teams please.

Tournament Name: DiStUrBeD
Password: CAG

Im currently running as the Rockets. First come first dibs on teams.

League homepage
http://leagues.espnvideogames.com/t/league.php?l=54964

Contact Information
AIM: xDiStUrBeD AzNx
GamerTag: xDiStUrBeD AzNx

Current Teams:
Heat - GomerV1
Pistons - thatstoobad
Rockets - xDiStUrBeD AzNx
Sixers - zewone

i joined.

i signed up as the pistons, since i haven't had the opportunity to play as a hometown team yet.

once everyone joins, you have to generate the schedule, but after that there isn't really anything you need to do.

Yeah, I'll throw down on this one if you need me. Running the show is simple as anything, other than getting the people to play their games. Since you got my Rockets, I'll go across my state and take the Heat.

I want to sign up, but i cant link my Microsoft® .NET Passport with my gamertag. I entered all the information correctly, but it still says the info is wrong. Im going to call mircosoft up tomorrow. They are seriously stupid. If i can get everything linked I'll be signing up tomorrow.

I'll join. I was in the other one as well. I can't seem to get a hold of AjIalac (sp?) my week 1 opponent on the other league.

Ok got everything linked. But i can't figure out how to sign up for the league. The link just takes me to the league page. There is no option so join the league. Can someone help me out?

[quote name='RandyTsai']Ok got everything linked. But i can't figure out how to sign up for the league. The link just takes me to the league page. There is no option so join the league. Can someone help me out?[/quote]

you have to sign in through XBL.

[quote name='RandyTsai']I couldn't find Tournament Name: DiStUrBeD . Am i doing something wrong?[/quote]

I cant help you much there...

It seems you guys havent joined! Only 2 people so far.. >_< Or maybe I just clicked on the wrong page.

I may or may not join up....we'll see if the league I'm in starts up.

So, this is a tournament only, not a league

I likeleagues better

bread's done
Back