6" x 9" Staples Bubble Mailers 99 Cents Starting Sunday.

[quote name='io']You want to trade a Kmart game for some bubble mailers? What would I mail them in? :rofl:[/QUOTE]

priority mail flat rate box, of course!

Dave

[quote name='MightySlacker']priority mail flat rate box, of course!

Dave[/QUOTE]

D'oh! Of course!

And Kendro - I already said that these, in particular, work fine for PS2 games, anyway (GC games tend to be tighter fits for some reason but I haven't tried one in these mailers yet). Really, it is no problem getting PS2 games in though (unlike some other mailers).

[quote name='Kendro']6 x 9 mailers are a little too tight for console games. I "only" picked up 4 packs so I'll definitely only be using these for DS games.[/QUOTE]

I disagree on these - just went through a pack and the games/dvds slid in easily. Thats a reason I also use e-supply, they seem to have a little more room.

When Im out of them and in a bind and have to get Dollar General (2 for $1) or Walmart (duck brand 5 for $2.12), those are SUPER TIGHT for dvd size cases - you have to wiggle them back and forth. I fucking hate having to use those, and shocked Ive never gotten a report of them getting damaged or torn cause a corner of the case is poking through the mailer

Dave

[quote name='MightySlacker']I disagree on these - just went through a pack and the games/dvds slid in easily. Thats a reason I also use e-supply, they seem to have a little more room.

When Im out of them and in a bind and have to get Dollar General (2 for $1) or Walmart (duck brand 5 for $2.12), those are SUPER TIGHT for dvd size cases - you have to wiggle them back and forth. I fucking hate having to use those, and shocked Ive never gotten a report of them getting damaged or torn cause a corner of the case is poking through the mailer

Dave[/quote]
Whew. That's a relief. I actually never used the Staples brand (my 4 packs are still sealed), my experience comes from the Duck Brand that you say are SUPER TIGHT. I figured they would all be the same. It was like Rocky vs. Ivan Drago when I was fighting to put a PS2 game in the Duck Brand.

If Staples is smooth, I'll definitely go with them instead of the Priority boxes. My main concern was the receipient being aggravated from taking the game out of the mailer.

I finally went to Staples today and managed to find some of these 12-pack bubble mailers. Unfortunately it's limited to 2 12-packs per person, so I got 2 and I got someone else to get 2. I might head back tommorow to see if I could score more.

Ripped a $5 off $5 Staples coupon from SD to sweeten the deal :D

If your Staples doesn't take it, there are $3 coupons that you can get in-store by recycling your old ink cartridges.

[quote name='eau']Ripped a $5 off $5 Staples coupon from SD to sweeten the deal :D

If your Staples doesn't take it, there are $3 coupons that you can get in-store by recycling your old ink cartridges.[/quote]

what is SD? please

bread's done
Back