60 free Club Nintendo Points. (Wii U, possibly YMMV)

Sychophantom

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
First actual thread, so bear with me.

On the Wii U eShop, the game "Tank! Tank! Tank!" went free to play (as it did in Japan).

Last night, I grabbed it figuring I'd mess around a little and no harm since it was free.

This morning I checked my Club Nintendo, and had a survey for it worth 60 coins.

Did the survey, and aside from the lag Club Nintendo has had recently, I got the 60 coins no problem.

I like Tank! Tank! Tank! It was awesome in the arcades...not sure how it translated to Wii U, but if I had one, I would certainly grab it.

[quote name='nixmahn']Don't have a Wii U but can I grap it and not download and still get coins with 3ds/Wii eshop?[/QUOTE]

No cause this is not like XBLA and PSN.

Just grabbed it.

Sigh, even with those 60 coins, I'll be at 160, while Mario 64 requires 200.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've noticed Club Nintendo has had a lot of lag and games are taking longer to hit for me. Used to buy a game on my 3DS and have the survey the next day. Taking 3-4 or more now.

This may be a real dumb question, but do you have to actually PLAY it to make the post survey show up faster? I did not get a survey for tank tank tank yet but yesterday i downloaded tank tank tank for wii u and marvel pinball for 3ds and i actually PLAYED pinball and i got that survey already but nothing for tank x 3 :)

[quote name='ManchildofPV']I tried playing it god it's locked up to hell. Hope the survey pops up soon[/QUOTE]
No joke. You can't even play single player...

You may have to play it. I haven't and don't have the post play survey.

Doesn't happen on 3DS games. Those you get post play surveys either way.

You usually get the 10 coin post play survey a week after you first register the game.

I downloaded and played the game over 24 hours ago and still no 60 coin survey. Anyone else have to wait this long?

They pulled the free coins from the game. It was only coming with coins for about 24 hours. People who had a pending survey trying to save it had the value turned to 0 the next day.

[quote name='Triz']They pulled the free coins from the game. It was only coming with coins for about 24 hours. People who had a pending survey trying to save it had the value turned to 0 the next day.[/QUOTE]

I;m wondering what would happen if I purchased the $9.99 SP campaign. If I knew it'd come with the coins I'd grab that now(as I am actually a little interested), but if not I'd rather just wait for a clearance price somewhere.

[quote name='Triz']They pulled the free coins from the game. It was only coming with coins for about 24 hours. People who had a pending survey trying to save it had the value turned to 0 the next day.[/QUOTE]
Frick. That sucks. I was relying on those coins to snag Mario 64 today (I'm 40 short right now). Darn you Nintendo, pulling the coins.

Thats some bullshit. Nintendo is definitely wrong for taking away the only thing that makes you want to download about 2gb game in the first place!

[quote name='MiraiLink']Hmm, I still have the 60 points. I don't know, when did you guys download the free trial?[/QUOTE]
Downloaded the game 2 days ago, I believe.

I don't think they're taking points away from people who already did the survey, they're just taking the survey away from the people who were saving it and hadn't done it yet.

Downloaded it on the 3rd. No survey. Tried to play it, can't. After selecting the only available tank, I can't continue without buying stuff. And now no coins for the download? Well, time to delete it. So what have you accomplished Nintendo? Maybe if I could play it, I'd buy more for it.

[quote name='Ather']Downloaded it on the 3rd. No survey. Tried to play it, can't. After selecting the only available tank, I can't continue without buying stuff. And now no coins for the download? Well, time to delete it. So what have you accomplished Nintendo? Maybe if I could play it, I'd buy more for it.[/QUOTE]

You can only play the multiplayer part. I don't know if you tried that.

bread's done
Back