60 free minutes of Skype Credit (Vita)

Nohbdy

CAGiversary!
Seems like anyone who's downloaded the Skype app for their Vita will receive 60 free minutes of Skype credit.

Those who get the credit receive an e-mail from Sony with a 16-digit code to be redeemed at skype.com/voucher

[quote name='Chesskid1']i never downloaded the skype app but i received it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Hmm I downloaded the Skype app but did not get the email...[/QUOTE]

Well, dammit.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Hmm I downloaded the Skype app but did not get the email...[/QUOTE]

Same, downloaded the app a couple days ago and never received an email =/

Well if anyone who got the email but won't use the code feels like being awesome and giving it to me, that'd be awesome :)

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Well if anyone who got the email but won't use the code feels like being awesome and giving it to me, that'd be awesome :)[/QUOTE]
You got it, check your PM.

[quote name='OregonDealz']I thought Skype was free?[/QUOTE]

Skype to Skype is free, skype to a real phone # isn't.

EDIT: NVM

Interesting thing is that the 60 min is just $2 worth. I knew the rates were good (2.3 cents a minute) but seeing an hour being added to my account as $2 makes me think...hmmm Skype ain't a bad option when near wifi.

[quote name='roymustang']wait you have to pay for skype?[/QUOTE]

Only to call phone numbers. Skype to Skype (even phone app to phone app) is free.

This is sweet because it gives us a little backup phone.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Interesting thing is that the 60 min is just $2 worth. I knew the rates were good (2.3 cents a minute) but seeing an hour being added to my account as $2 makes me think...hmmm Skype ain't a bad option when near wifi.[/QUOTE]

I'm on the same boat. I didn't realize just how affordable Skype has become. :whistle2:k

Got the e-mail. If it helps anyone it's the e-mail your psn account would be linked too. My main e-mail is different but after reading this post I checked it. Thanks again. Time to make some prank phone calls from my Vita ;)

Not begging but I'll ask if anyone receives their Skype promo credit but doesn't plan on using it, if they'd be so kind to send it my way. Thanks in advance for your consideration!

Anybody Else Get This Email And Dont Want It? If You Do PM It To Me I Have Been Checking My Inbox For One And Nothing :cry:

Didn't get the email...=(
If anyone has some spare free credits and probably won't use it, I'll be thankful for it...=)

[quote name='therealdanhill']Hell, I'll even Paypal some money for the 60 minutes, not trying to beg here. Let me know in a PM[/QUOTE]

You do know 60 minutes is $2 worth of credit right?

OK, how in the hell do you sign up for the playstation newsletter. I used to get it all the time but it stopped about the same time as their hacking. I can't find an option to get signed up for again anywhere.

Yeah, I saw the add in psn lifestyle...unfortunately I didn't receive the email with the voucher too...=(
If anyone can spare the free voucher, please pm me...thanks a lot!

bread's done
Back