60 Gb Ps3 Anywhere?

Simon D I

CAGiversary!
Hey, CAG familia, I'm in Illinois,...does anyone have any idea where the hell to find this model anymore? I know it's discontinued, but there's gotta be somewhere that still has a few!

And on a quick side question,...since the main reason I want this one is the backwards compatibility, should I just settle for the 80GB? I heard it has some sort of firmware needed to play ps2 games?

Thanks, CAGs, I appreciate it!:bouncy:

Computers4Sure is the only place I found that has one. They are an Office Depot company. In the tech specs, it's listed as having a 60GB hard drive, but you may want to call and confirm.

I heard it has some sort of firmware needed to play ps2 games?

The 80GB model emulates BC through software, unlike the 20GB and 60GB models, which actually have the hardware to run the older games on. TRU has the 20GB model listed on their website (unavailable online, though) at $300, which is a pretty damn good deal, if you don't care about the built-in wireless or card slots.

I might suggest you try a few local K-Marts. However stupid it may sound, we STILL have a few 60 GB models left over because of layaway returns, and nobody wants them because they want the 80 GB bundle for the same price instead.

bread's done
Back