60% OFF hundreds of nick and dent comics, statues, and collectibles

ANGURA

CAGiversary!
**Hi all, Andrew at TFAW here. Standard disclosure - I do work at TFAW.com. I also do like saving money, and have posted numerous deals here for the rest of the CAGs. I just like to say this up front every time so there's no confusion or feeling that anyone's being hoodwinked. :) Carry on.**

So we just marked about 2,000 nick and dent items at 60% OFF. This includes comics, graphic novels, toys, statues... a whole mess of things.

You can jump straight to it all, right here.

And for those who don't know, nick and dent items are things with minor scratches and superficial damage. For example, a spine might have some scuffs on it, a corner might have a tear, or a box might have a dented corner.

So if you're an in the box collector, who requires pristine packaging, this probably isn't for you. But if you're looking for reader copies or, like me, take your toys out to display them - this is a great deal. It's running through the end of the year so stop by and take a look.

Cheers,

Andrew@TFAW

P.S. - Having spoken about these sorts of deals in the past here on CAG, there's a lot of feedback from people about the nick and dent quality in replies to other posts. Always worth getting third party verification, regardless of who you're shopping with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aaaannnnndddd.... I ordered a boatload of stuff from you guys. I love these sales!

I forgot to mention, use the code MISTLETOE for free shipping!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='WebScud']What happens if I order a bust and it's damaged? Does the "no returns" policy have a exception for that?[/quote]

Hey WebScud,

You bet it does. Nick and dent statues, busts, and toys should be in good condition but with damaged packaging ONLY. We inspect all of these items before we send them out to verify their condition.

If for some reason your item (not its box but the item itself) is damaged in transit, then we will gladly accept a return.

Cheers!

[quote name='WebScud']What happens if I order a bust and it's damaged? Does the "no returns" policy have a exception for that?[/quote]

I ordered a bunch (I think it was into double digits) of graphic novels from them during their 50% off sale in Sept and with most things, it was hard to tell what the nick or dent was. Some were hardcovers still wrapped in plastic. I'd be pretty confident buying a bust/statue from them...

bread's done
Back