60% Off on all preowned Anime DVDs - eStarland

eshbums

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
Protoculture, the Human Instrumentality Project, SOL. Have no idea what we’re talking about? Well, these are phrases all Anime fan knows. Want to join them? Want to be in the loop, in the know?

Well, now is the perfect time to do so. eStarland is offering all preowned DVDs at 60% off. Well what does this mean? You can get Anime DVDs starting at $1.10. Amazing isn’t it?

Taking advantage of this deal is easy. Just add ANY preowned DVD to your cart and enter “DVDSALE” as the promo code and click on update. Every preowned DVD in your cart will be 60% off.

Our full collection of preowned Anime DVDs may be found here:

https://www.estarland.com/phplive/c.php?k=1.6.51

While there is no expiration date to this deal, quantities are limited! So take advantage of this deal as soon as possible and open your mind to new anime. With this newfound knowledge of anime maybe you can finally explain to us what a Chobit is, we’ve been wanting to know for years.

In the meantime we do ask that while this clearance is active, please refrain from trading-in Anime DVDs. We do apologize but this will assist eStarland in offer a better selection in the future!

Thank you for your business.

eStarland team

eStarland.com
3150 Spring St
Fairfax VA 22031
703-941-0165

Sweet, I finally get to ask someone from eStarland why you only output ten items per page! Why would you do that! Can you change it somehow?

(good deal though)

There's also a "Buy 1 anime dvd, get one free" sale going on...are both of these sale codes active?

If they are...you couldn't possibly use both codes, right?

EDIT: No, it doesn't look like you can. They both seem to work, though, just not at the same time.

[quote name='Ndolger']Sweet, I finally get to ask someone from eStarland why you only output ten items per page! Why would you do that! Can you change it somehow?

(good deal though)[/quote]Can't find the option either; in the meantime, check out repagination for firefox (if you haven't already). It lets you right click the next > arrow on a pagination list (ie google search results) and load the next 5, 10, etc pages to that page.

A lot of good deals, didnt have the time to look through everything yet. The last time they did a decent sale it took me almost 2 hours to click through 140 pages of dvds.

One good find i saw was the Berserk Vol 1 w/ Artbox for $14.18 shipped.

I admit, I always get paranoid with USED Anime, but I should still give this a look. I guess that it's not too dangerous as long as one stays away from the obvious "26 episodes on 3 discs" kind of thing. Am I correct in saying that most bootleggers never bother with individual DVD volumes anyway? Oh and don't think I'm accusing eStarland of any chicanery here... it's just that you never know what might slip though the cracks when shady people trade stuff in.

Got my Robotech Macross Saga DVDs yesterday, and these things look brand new!

They're re-shrink wrapped, but the discs are all in great shape, and it doesn't look like the inserts were ever taken out.

Not bad for $30!

Anybody got an extra MS Gundam 08th MS Team vol. 2? Sold out. :bomb:
I got a good deal on one through eBay actually... so it's no problem.

So what I would've gotten:

Blue Sub 6 series
Beast Wars series
Outlaw Star series
Robotech Macross series
^^^
All sold out. :bomb::bomb::bomb:

What I did get:

MS Gundam 08th Team vol. 1, 3-4
MS Gundam: Char's Counterattack
$20.60 shipped

bread's done