60% Off Select EA PC Downloads - CAG Exclusive

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[IMG-R=5838]28530[/IMG-R]Get 60% off select EA PC downloads, including Battlefield 3, Mass Effect 3, Sims 3 (+ expansions) and 80 other titles with this CAG exclusive promotion. Offer ends 9/28 at 10AM PST. Use the link below to access the sale.

:pc: 60% Off EA PC Downloads - CAG Exclusive
Terms: [hiddenlist]
THIS OFFER IS BEING ISSUED TO YOU FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A CREDIT, CHARGE, DEBIT OR GIFT CARD. THIS OFFER EXPIRES ON SEPTEMBER 28, 2012 AT 10:00 AM PDT. VALID ONLY FOR NEW PURCHASES OF SELECTED TITLES ON THE PC DIGITAL PLATFORM FROM THE ORIGIN STORE AT WWW.ORIGIN.COM. VALUE OF DISCOUNT WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM THE LIST PRICE OF EACH INDIVIDUAL TITLE AT TIME OF PURCHASE. EXCLUDES STAR WARS® THE OLD REPUBLIC™, PRE-ORDERS, GAMES RELEASED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF PURCHASE, VALVE GAMES, SELECT PARTNER TITLES DISTRIBUTED BY ORIGIN, VIRTUAL CURRENCY AND GAME TIME CODES. CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER OFFER, GIFT CARD, REBATE OR OTHER DISCOUNT COUPONS. VALID ONLY IN UNITED STATES, CANADA, AND MEXICO. PRODUCT SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING, HANDLING AND APPLICABLE SALES TAX. OFFER MAY NOT BE SUBSTITUTED, EXCHANGED, SOLD OR REDEEMED FOR CASH OR OTHER GOODS OR SERVICES. RETAILERS, DISTRIBUTORS AND EMPLOYEES OF ELECTRONIC ARTS INC. AND THEIR AGENCIES/AFFILIATES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, TAXED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='labelmeoriginal']Can anyone recommend their favorite Sims 3 expansions? I'm looking at possibly picking up "Ambitions", "Generations" and "Pets"![/QUOTE]

World Adventures, Ambitions, Generations, Late night and Pets are all decent depending on what you're looking for. Though,all of them but World Adventures should have been in the base game, and that is why I hate EA. Making a dumb base game ON PURPOSE just to sell features later. Like they couldn't be bothered to include some of the expansion stuff from Sims 2 in the base game.

I only think World Adventures is truly worth it since it's the only one that felt like a legitimate expansion and not a SHAMEFUL rip off. Unfortunately, every girl (yeah, whatever, it's true in my world. I'm not saying it's a rule. Guys fall for it too) I know falls for this expansion crap because Sims is one of the few games they play religiously so they don't mind which just gives EA more reason for crap like this.

Admittedly, Ambitions and Generations probably add most to the game, but I just find them so distasteful I can't bring myself to support them or buy them. (Only played briefly on girlfriend's PC)

[quote name='Nicholonio']If I bought one of these games, do they come with Steam codes?

I'm looking to buy one of the Spore games...[/QUOTE]

No. EA games don't activate on Steam for the most part (unless you're talking about an EA partners published retail boxed game).

[quote name='masshuum']World Adventures, Ambitions, Generations, Late night and Pets are all decent depending on what you're looking for. Though,all of them but World Adventures should have been in the base game, and that is why I hate EA. Making a dumb base game ON PURPOSE just to sell features later. Like they couldn't be bothered to include some of the expansion stuff from Sims 2 in the base game.

I only think World Adventures is truly worth it since it's the only one that felt like a legitimate expansion and not a SHAMEFUL rip off. Unfortunately, every girl (yeah, whatever, it's true in my world. I'm not saying it's a rule. Guys fall for it too) I know falls for this expansion crap because Sims is one of the few games they play religiously so they don't mind which just gives EA more reason for crap like this.

Admittedly, Ambitions and Generations probably add most to the game, but I just find them so distasteful I can't bring myself to support them or buy them. (Only played briefly on girlfriend's PC)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your input. I'll keep that in mind. I may pick up those three I originally posted about. I've read into World Adventures and although it seems like a different approach (likely why you feel it's a legitimate expansion pack), I think I'll stick with what adds to the core of the game the most. I do agree though... a lot of this stuff could have been released as digital download packs at a fraction of the cost. I'll never understand why expansion packs are sold as stand-alone software...

Haven't they realized the success of offering DLC on Xbox and PS3? I guess more money is to be made with physical expansion packs...

bread's done
Back