$60 Xbox Live Credit for $40.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you get the bonus $20? I don't see anything written about the promo on the page or is it a glitch?
The problem is Assassin's Creed 4 is $60 on the Xbox One store. The Card is a $60 Branded card because they want you to go and buy AC4 with it. However somebody dropped the price of it for some reason down to $40 so while the card itself costs $40 it's actually a $60 card and redeems as such.

In for one. Just got the confirmation number from newegg. Here's hoping I'll get the $60 credit soon. Thanks OP for posting.

Last edited:
It's been an hour and a half for me. Paid with PayPal and it says pending on their site. I don't know what the hold up would be as I have the money already in my PP account.

Paid with discover and just got the code. It redeemed for $60. Awesome, may pick up Sniper 3 or save it for Forza Horizon 2.

It's been an hour and a half for me. Paid with PayPal and it says pending on their site. I don't know what the hold up would be as I have the money already in my PP account.
I paid with Paypal and haven't received the code yet either. Maybe it takes longer when paying through Paypal?

1. thanks op, you're totally rad

2. does anyone know if this is a limited time thing? I discuss purchases with my wife and she won't be home until tomorrow night. 

1. thanks op, you're totally rad

2. does anyone know if this is a limited time thing? I discuss purchases with my wife and she won't be home until tomorrow night.
In all honesty it'll probably be finished by tomorrow Newegg will likely catch on that they're selling $60 currency for $40.

Good deal...if it ever arrives.

Newegg service is being crap. I chat and ask where the code is and they give me the standard line on the e-mail of under an hour BUT credit card purchases might take up to 48 hours.

I tell them I didn't pay with a credit card and then they said "all transaction processing take 24 - 48 hours." What!?!

Way to talk in circles Newegg. You just said typically under an hour except for CC delays...now you are saying all orders take 24 hours +. I was going to order more, but not until I receive the first one.

Can anyone confirm that this is still working? So I just buy the assassin's creed code and they send you the full game plus 60 Microsoft credit?

Newegg service is being crap. I chat and ask where the code is and they give me the standard line on the e-mail of under an hour BUT credit card purchases might take up to 48 hours.

I tell them I didn't pay with a credit card and then they said "all transaction processing take 24 - 48 hours." What!?!

Way to talk in circles Newegg. You just said typically under an hour except for CC delays...now you are saying all orders take 24 hours +. I was going to order more, but not until I receive the first one.
Thanks...did you make sure to speak in all caps and say

WHY HASN'T THE $60 WORTH OF CREDIT I ONLY PAID $40 FOR HASN'T ARRIVED YET.

Glad I came on CAG today. Bought one 7 minutes ago and just got the code in the email. Was about to buy myself the new UFC game anyway so this works perfect.

my first order (the fifa code with $20 bonus) took about an hour, 2nd code i bought the ac4 and it only took about 20 minutes, used paypal for both, maybe the first order just takes longer?

Can anyone confirm that this is still working? So I just buy the assassin's creed code and they send you the full game plus 60 Microsoft credit?
No you're mistaken there's no Assassin's Creed 4 code that's just the theme on the digital card.

You pay $40 and they said you $60 worth of Xbox Credit.

Yes it's still working.

Hurry up Newegg, I don't have all day. 1hr and 16m and still don't got it. I used my Target Visa.

I know it can take some time for it to be sent, I'm just being impatient lol

Hurry up Newegg, I don't have all day. 1hr and 16m and still don't got it. I used my Target Visa.

I know it can take some time for it to be sent, I'm just being impatient lol
If you don't mind me asking, what was the title of the email that had the 10% off newegg coupon.

ugh, close to 3 hours and still in Order Verification. I used a CC that was on file with them and it's taking so long compared to everyone else.

This one is technically better as you pay $40 for $60 worth of credit compared to $55 for $80 worth.

$80 minus $55 is $25 compared to $60 minus $40 which is $20. So you pay $15 more for $5 more credit.

In the long run on multiple cards you'd save more buying this deal. Two Cards at $110 for $160 worth of credit isn't as good as Three Cards for $120 with $180 worth of credit.

I placed my order 2 hours ago as of right now with my debit card and I've received no second email with a link to the code....this is crap.

This one is technically better as you pay $40 for $60 worth of credit compared to $55 for $80 worth.

$80 minus $55 is $25 compared to $60 minus $40 which is $20. So you pay $15 more for $5 more credit.

In the long run on multiple cards you'd save more buying this deal. Two Cards at $110 for $160 worth of credit isn't as good as Three Cards for $120 with $180 worth of credit.
55/80 = .6875

40/60 = .6666 (repeating)

The wait wouldn't bother me if it was consisent across payment services.  Put in my paypal order at 7:15, still no codes.  Another CAG ordered over an hour later and received codes in under 30 minutes.  

I know right? I've been waiting for over 2 hours so I just cancelled my order and got a confirmation email almost immediately that my order was cancelled successfully....ridiculous.

Yep

$80 credit for $55 = $1.46 of credit per dollar spent
$60 credit for $40 = $1.50 of credit per dollar spent

I canceled my CC order. Decided to use Paypal instead, let's see if it's faster this way.

Damn it, lol this is a damn fine deal.

There are a couple games I want later this year; Master Chief Collection, Sunset Overdrive and Alien: Isolation.

I want physical copies but how am I suppose to pass this up! I still have zero green xbox one cases on my shelf and it makes me sad. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back