$600 60'' 3d 1080p dlp tv @ Dell.

Think this is the one he was meaning..

Mitsubishi 60-inch 1080p 3D Home Cinema TV

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&cs=19&sku=A4186752&baynote_bnrank=0&baynote_irrank=2&~ck=dellSearch

Also.. they have a 65 inch for $800

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=A4186751&~ck=bnpd&~bk=gr:productRec_default,g:AlsoUsed,rk:&~lt=popup

Both look like they come with a stand to me. :whistle2:k

Anyone have any experience with these? They seem to be given good reviews on the website.

[quote name='Linkgx1']Want. But it lacks a stand.:( Any tips?[/QUOTE]
Apparently it does have a stand. Looks like crap lol. Other than that I'd get it. It's a 1080p 3d tv. Biggest size you'll find for the money. No doubt.

Well, the stand is so mall though. I never realized that they were so light, so I guess any desk will do. Right now I have a 27'' CRT SONY SDTV on a coffee table.

Normally I don't post, but I own a 73" currently of the same television. You CANNOT go wrong. Everyone who has seen the 73 is in awe, the picture is beautiful. Make sure you check out the mitsubishi owners forum for tips on tuning the picture. DLPs break in over time, so the picture will come into it's full about a month or two in depending on use. I just picked up a 60" for the bedroom. Don't forget squaretrade on warranties.

Currently the 73" is sitting on the mitsubishi stand that came free with it when I purchased it. The stand isn't bad, and surprisingly sturdy, especially considering it was free. It's all metal and glass, and was a breeze to put together. As for the forthcoming 60", it weighs I believe under 65lbs, which is considerably less than the old tube style tv I had on the stand I intend the new one to rest on, which is just a standard dresser (small condo, need to get as much use out of furniture as possible).

I bought the 60 Mitsubishi TV last black friday for myself and another one this black friday for my mom and I am loving it!

Not that this isn't a great deal (it is) but the fact that it is DLP (a dead tech) and you have to replace the bulbs every year or two (that cost 250-300 a pop) kind of throws a wrench into things for me. Not that I'm looking for a TV.

Still, if you're fine with it being DLP and the absurd amount of money it costs to replace the bulbs, go for it.

I have been waiting for a 50"+ 1080p deal for $500 to hold me over til I can drop more on a nice 3D set, this is almost too good to pass up. Hopefully this deal last til payday, if not I will wait.

I have a 73" DLP Mitsubishi TV that I bought in 2007, I can't stress how great these TV's are. They are also 3D Ready! I have never had any bulb issues in my time with this TV.

[quote name='avwjase']Not that this isn't a great deal (it is) but the fact that it is DLP (a dead tech) and you have to replace the bulbs every year or two (that cost 250-300 a pop) kind of throws a wrench into things for me. Not that I'm looking for a TV.

Still, if you're fine with it being DLP and the absurd amount of money it costs to replace the bulbs, go for it.[/QUOTE]

This is the reason I'm not buying it. My mom bought a Sony DLP about a year or two ago and the lamp went out already.

DLP's will cost you way more than the purchase price just from lamp replacements.

I'm debating between this and led. Irs $150 per bulb.thats not bad but I don't want to have to switch a bulb so soon. Tough decisions.i might just get avizio.though my dream tv is a samsung.....

I had mine for about 1 year and had no problem with it... I dont think there will be a bulb problem for a while...

bread's done
Back