60GB Refurbished PS3 @ Atomicdeals.com $420 - $391.58 Total After Disc.

ohmyblazes

CAGiversary!
Hey fellow CAGs! I'm not on the forum much but I saw this deal on SlickDeals and thought I'd post it...

Atomicdeals.com is going to be selling refurbished 60 gig PS3s this coming Thursday for $420.

"The PS3 won't be available until Thurs. ,but you can view the upcoming deals by each day and "reserve the deal". The PS3 starts at 420.65 and "falls" from there. Anyone familiar with Atomicshopping.com knows the prices start at one price and end lower. Some much lower, with others no much lower,but still lower nonethelesss. And it doesn't matter when you buy in the deal,you always get the end price."

I also found a coupon for 10% off (atomicdeal1) so the final price (before it "drops") is:

Subtotal $378.59
Shipping $12.99
Tax $0.00
Total $391.58

Let me know what you think or if anyone has other coupons to make it an even better deal.

might bite on this, still considering.
Not a fan of refurbs but it seems like it might be the best balance between losing wifi or losing BC at the $400ish price point.

From the atomicdeals.com site:
Sorry, but this item is no longer available to be reserved. Come back on Oct 25 to Get in the Deal.

So... what? Does this mean anyone who didn't "Reserve the Deal" is going to be SOL?

bread's done
Back