64 GB iPod Touch - Any Black Friday Sales?

[quote name='MetaKnightWolf']any chance anyone will be selling a 64gb ipod touch for cheaper during the black friday sales?[/QUOTE]

no because Apple says so. The only deals would be is that the store is giving a thing with it like a gift card to itunes. Best Buy has done this in the past. Amazon has it for $380 which is the best deal you can get. Thats $20 less then any retail store and no tax.

[quote name='JPCERTIFIED']Thats $20 less then any retail store and no tax.[/QUOTE]

Unless he lives in a state where Amazon has to charge tax.

To answer the OP's question, the only Black Friday deals Apple usually has are on refurbished items. The chances of a brand new iPod being on sale are slim to none.

What generation are you looking for? My college is actually selling the 2nd gen 64 GB for about 100 off MSRP.

[quote name='khuongngo']What generation are you looking for? My college is actually selling the 2nd gen 64 GB for about 100 off MSRP.[/QUOTE]

Can't be a 2nd gen since they only offered 32 GB for their large one. The 64 GB is new for the 3rd gen

[quote name='JPCERTIFIED']Can't be a 2nd gen since they only offered 32 GB for their large one. The 64 GB is new for the 3rd gen[/QUOTE]
Oh yeah my bad I checked and it's actually the 32GB. They are selling it for $279 which is still more than the price on Amazon though. Sorry for the confusion.

bread's done
Back