65 New Guides Trade

kzoghbi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Because I am new and I just did one trade, I will ship first (if you have a good CAG Trading Rate) and when you received mine, you will ship yours. This is my list, the parenthesis indicates how many I do have for each guide:

Brothers in Arms Road to Hill 30 (1)​

City of Heroes (1)
Darkwatch (1)
Destroy all Humans (4)
Jak X with DVD (2)
Matrix: Path of Neo (3)
Need For Speed Underground 2 (1)
Ninja Gaiden Black (6)
Pokemon Emerald Version - Nintendo Power (3)
Pokemon Emerald Version - Prima (2)
Project Gotham Racing 3 (5)
Rainbow Six Lockdown (2)
Shadow of the Colossus (2)
Soul Caliber III (3)
Spartan Total Warrior (7)
Star Wars Galaxies: Jump to Lightspeed (2)
Star Wars Galaxies: The Total Experience (4)
The Warriors (9)
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland (3)
Ultimate Spider-Man (1)
X-Men Legends II (3)

Games:
Gamecube:
Donkey Konga (New Sealed, no Kongos)
Spider Man 2( New Sealed)

PS2:
Batman Begins (New Sealed)
Taiko Drum Master (New Sealed, no Taiko Controller)

Nintendo DS:
Sprung
Ping Pals (2)

Thanks for looking

Kamal

I'm interested in Destroy All Humans, Ninja Gaiden Black, Shadow of the Colossus X-men Legends II, and Pokemon Emerald NP.
Check my list.

Your trade list is very misleading... I scrolled through the list quickly, and assumed 65 different guides was all the guides on your list, not multiple copies of the first 9.

Dibs on 4 Swords!

I want Zelda Four Swords!

Please CML

If you don't see anything, will you sell? Please?!?!

[quote name='neudog']CML for Destroy All Humans, Brothers in Arms, Spartan Total Warrior, Shadow of the Colossus, Thanks:)[/quote]

Sorry....:cry: I do not see anything that I am interested in your list. Thanks anyway..., If I am not able to trade the guides, I will sell them, but I would to try first to trade for other guides.

[quote name='6669']I'm interested in Destroy All Humans, Ninja Gaiden Black, Shadow of the Colossus X-men Legends II, and Pokemon Emerald NP.
Check my list.[/quote]

Thanks for your reply. I will do Destroy All Humans for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Please send me a PM with your mailing address and I will mail to you the guide. Thanks :D

[quote name='Roufuss']Your trade list is very misleading... I scrolled through the list quickly, and assumed 65 different guides was all the guides on your list, not multiple copies of the first 9.[/quote]

Sorry if it was misleading. I ckedc your Trade List and I am interested in Geist, Advance Wars Dual Strike and Battlefield 2. Anything from my list that you may be interested? Thanks

Terabyte7, I just want to confirm the four guides that will trade, I have been trying to send you a PM, but I got the following error:

"Terabyte7 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space"

I receive your PM with your mailing address, I will send the guides on Monday. Thanks! :D

bread's done
Back