67 year old man 1 thug 0

[quote name='shieryda']I wonder how long it took for EBM to realize that he'd forgotten his bag on the bus (and also, what was in the bag when the camera operator exclaimed "Go through that shit!")?[/QUOTE]

Meds, and probably weed would be my guess.

[quote name='keithp']Meds, and probably weed would be my guess.[/QUOTE]
in an interview he said he was on his way to meeta friend so they could go get some weed

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Ya know...as much as I hate to say it, I think EBM is just out of his damn mind. If we're weighing the evidence that we have from both sides, and the statements given, most of EBM's contradict themselves, let alone Michael's. Saying Michael hit him 3 times in the face (which we can see he didn't), saying Michael showed him a switchblade knife and threatened to cut him (which I don't think there was enough time for), and saying he knocked him out for 22 minutes.

Vietnam Tom is just nuts, and we've got the footage from the Oakland A's game to further document his volatility. My suspicion is that he did start the whole incident with a smart ass remark that could easily be taken in a racist manner. I think I'd even fault the girl videotaping for instigating more than I would Michael. He was just under the influence and easy to influence. He's completely in the wrong for letting EBM's shit talking lead him to throw the first punch, but hey...we've all done stupid stuff. But his story is far more convincing and less fanatical than EBM's.[/QUOTE]

Both of their stories are full of holes. Yes you can certainly make the argument that EBM is a crazy bastard. His story also seems to be full of holes and he mentioned quite a few things that didn't seem to happen.

However Michael deserves at least the same amount of blame as EBM. Michael also comes off as being full of shit. Towards the beginning he seems to be using being intoxicated as the reason why he was acting like a douche, and we all know he was full of crap when he said he was trying to get EBM to calm down when he approached him.

The bottom line is both of them have lots of holes in their stories, but at that one point EBM walked to the front of the bus and Michael approached him again.

[quote name='bg88']Both of their stories are full of holes. Yes you can certainly make the argument that EBM is a crazy bastard. His story also seems to be full of holes and he mentioned quite a few things that didn't seem to happen.

However Michael deserves at least the same amount of blame as EBM. Michael also comes off as being full of shit. Towards the beginning he seems to be using being intoxicated as the reason why he was acting like a douche, and we all know he was full of crap when he said he was trying to get EBM to calm down when he approached him.

The bottom line is both of them have lots of holes in their stories, but at that one point EBM walked to the front of the bus and Michael approached him again.[/QUOTE]

That's a valid point. You do have to wonder if Michael would have just left EBM alone when he went back to the front, if it would have ended there. However, that doesn't acknowledge that if EBM was originally seated at the front of the bus, and Michael made a comment as he passed by, EBM must have followed him back there to pursue the conversation to begin with.

I never meant to say that Michael was without fault, and I agree completely that he wasn't going up to the front to tell EBM to calm down. At that point, he was drunk, being egged on by camera girl and others, and made some bad choices. My suspicion was just that EBM may have been the one who actually started it. It really wasn't a shining moment for either of them though. I just think it's a little crazy that EBM has been made out to be a hero. The "old man being harrassed by a younger guy" angle has been proven to be a bit far fetched.

[quote name='slickkill77']They sound the same to me....[/QUOTE]

The fake EBM's voice is extremely gravel-like (probably from his smoking). The original EBM has no such quality to his voice.

bread's done
Back