$68 Magnavox Blu-ray Players at Wal-mart YMMV?

darkhawkmark

CAG Veteran
Just got back from Walmart here in Maryland on the Eastern Shore, and the Black Friday Magnavox Blu-ray players are currently priced at $68.00, $60.00 off the normal $128.00 everyday price. I know these were $79.00 on Black Friday weekend. I bought two for some co-workers before these sold out. I tested them and they player every blu-ray on the glitch list just fine. I have no clue if this is a YMMV, or if it's system wide inventory clearance.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the blu-ray player I picked up. I went to another Walmart today in Delaware and they were $128 there. I believe the store I bought these from is getting an electronics department remodel, so maybe the the low price. YMMV

Ths deal is now DEAD. Just went to the same Walmart yesterday and the electronics department got a remodel. They had 2 of these bluray players left, but the price was now back up to $128. Surprisingly they dropped the price of the Samsung-1600 down to $128, so you would have to be a retard to buy the Magnavox for the same price.

bread's done
Back