6ft HDMI cable - $3.26 (US) shipped!

Lately I've seen some better deals than Monoprice on HDMI cables; I snagged 7 for $23 a while back, and again a few days later 5 for $8.20. I haven't tested out the quality, but digital is digital, so I'm sure they should be fine! The seller I bought them off of is Eshopic on the Amazon.ca Marketplace. Looks they don't have the deal I got anymore, but they do have five cables for $17.50ish shipped. Arrived in like two days, too!

http://www.amazon.ca/Premium-HDMI-C...A9M8PF7TMJFVZ&s=generic&qid=1279059259&sr=1-1

No worries! Also, some RFDers are claiming these are subpar cables, in terms of quality (lacking ferrite cores, too thin of a gauge) so caveat emptor!

[quote name='game_fanatic']No worries! Also, some RFDers are claiming these are subpar cables, in terms of quality (lacking ferrite cores, too thin of a gauge) so caveat emptor![/QUOTE]

I just got my HDMI cables from Eshopic today and have only had the chance to try one out but so far they are definitely sub-par. The cable I used to connect my xbox created a lot of noise both visual and soundwise. Although since I got 5 for >$9 as long as one or two work it wasn't a bad deal.

[quote name='NoName#1']I just got my HDMI cables from Eshopic today and have only had the chance to try one out but so far they are definitely sub-par. The cable I used to connect my xbox created a lot of noise both visual and soundwise. Although since I got 5 for >$9 as long as one or two work it wasn't a bad deal.[/QUOTE]

Oh boy, that's not very encouraging :S

[quote name='game_fanatic']Oh boy, that's not very encouraging :S[/QUOTE]

i don't know where you guys are getting the idea that the cables from Monoprice are sub-par, but my hdmi cables bought from 2 years ago are still working fine. (no issues whatsoever)

From what I've also read from RFD forums, a lot of ppl actually RECOMMEND monoprice.

BeerBro, they are writing about the ones sold through amazon from Eshopic are the sub par cables not monoprice :) My husband used all monoprice cables for our theatre, we had no problems with any of them. That's a very good price for a black one.
ragnar14 beat me to it...

good LORD! I just picked up 3 of the 28 AWG High Speed HDMI 1.4 cables from Monoprice for around $16 shipped... I thought THAT was a great deal... :p
Just got them in the mail yesterday, so can't speak to the signal quality, but the build quality seems quite good. Relatively well-shielded (for a $3 cable...)

*EDIT* I should specify that it was $16 CDN.

Just picked up 5 for 10.98 USD. This will replace my eshopic one I just put on my 360 ... hahaha.

Looks like this deal is still going today. Maybe this is their new regular price on these? Who knows, but definitely a decent deal at this price.

[quote name='bbbc']Just picked up 5 for 10.98 USD. This will replace my eshopic one I just put on my 360 ... hahaha.[/QUOTE]

Was the Eshopic cable you bought giving you problems, as well?

[quote name='game_fanatic']Was the Eshopic cable you bought giving you problems, as well?[/QUOTE]

I've only used it for about 2 hours, so far nothing wrong with it.

Haven't played anything for almost a week now though ...

Was yours giving you problems?

[quote name='evanders']wow $185.... it must be good :D[/QUOTE]
Wait, click the link again. It's on sale now. ONLY $150, hot hot hot!

bread's done
Back