7-11 GH/Aerosmith IWG..Over

Both my wife and I have already received our 400 points. Now just waiting for the game to arrive. I tried it out at Sam's a few days ago and it wasn't too bad, especially since I'm getting a free copy.:D Congrats to all the winners.:applause:

Did not receive my game yet in NY. Glad to hear they are shipping the game. Since I never got an email except for the one when I 1st won the prize.

[quote name='georox']Man, hells with all the people who entered with just the intent to sell the prize... ugh.[/QUOTE]

I wanted microsoft points which is why I entered, didn't expect to win GH.

[quote name='yodawgyo']I wanted microsoft points which is why I entered, didn't expect to win GH.[/quote]
LOL same with me.
its lame that they didnt give us the bundled version. they just assumed that we had toy guitars ready

My copy arrived today.

It's a shame I can't return this game to Wal-Mart or something. I have no intention of buying another 360 guitar after my last one died on me. Oh well, there's always Goozex I guess.

Received mine today. Congrats again to all the winners and I'm glad I could finally contribute to the entire community with this contest.:D

My game came today too...450 miles away. I had it sent to my Grandmothers house because I didn't know where I would be living during the contest. Now I have to wait for it to be sent to me here.

Received my game today via UPS.

Will any guitar hero song downloaded from Xbox Live work with any guitar hero game? Or is it game specific?

[quote name='mguiddy']I didn't notice anyone mentioning it, the game comes via UPS.[/quote]

[quote name='Shadowlink']Does it come through USPS or somewhere else, I still haven't received mines :([/quote]

[quote name='Shadowlink']ok I was scared, cause I thought you had to be notified, How did the game come, From USPS?[/quote]

facepalmkh63597957969-iaza.gif

Got mine this morning as well in MD. I've come to the conclusion that winning games is FAR more enjoyable than shelling out cash for them. Think I maaaaay just have to keep winning... Thanks again Neudog, and congrats winners!

Got mine yesterday. Its too bad I don't have a guitar for the 360 too. I was really just going for the MS Points, but oh well. Thanks OP!

Mine arrived yesterday in NJ. Based on tracking info, it shipped from MI on 7/11 (lol).

Can't wait to get home and fire it up.

Thanks again Neudog.

Another confirmed sighting here. Mine arrived in New Hampshire today.

I'll be giving it a go sometime tonight after work.

I'm not saying it'll work, but you may be able to track via reference number.
I'm not sure if the reference number is the same for everyone, but it may be worth a try if you haven't received yours yet.
Anywho, go here, type "1520" into the "Shipment Reference" field, select "United States" and input your zip code.

[quote name='mguiddy']I'm not saying it'll work, but you may be able to track via reference number.
I'm not sure if the reference number is the same for everyone, but it may be worth a try if you haven't received yours yet.
Anywho, go here, type "1520" into the "Shipment Reference" field, select "United States" and input your zip code.[/quote]So 1520= Aerosmith right because It comes tomorrow for me :D, .10LBS right?

[quote name='mguiddy']I'm not saying it'll work, but you may be able to track via reference number.
Anywho, go here, type "1520" into the "Shipment Reference" field, select "United States" and input your zip code.[/quote]

Thanks for the link and code. It mentioned that mine was rescheduled to to be delivered tomorrow hopefully.

[quote name='Shadowlink']So 1520= Aerosmith right because It comes tomorrow for me :D, .10LBS right?[/quote]
10lbs...:whistle2:#

Also, I hope that worked and is accurate for everyone, but don't come looking for me with pitchforks and torches if it wasn't accurate.:lol:

It would've be nice if other's that got their game could confirm what their reference number was. It's beneath the tracking bar code and it reads "Job 1520" for me.

They sent me 2 copies of the game! one in my name and one in my sister's name! I didn't remember winning with my sister's account but they sent me an extra copy! :bouncy:

[quote name='Bioshocked360']They sent me 2 copies of the game! one in my name and one in my sister's name! I didn't remember winning with my sister's account but they sent me an extra copy! :bouncy:[/quote]
:whistle2:#
Nice...

Is this game even worth playing? I really don't have any interest since Rock Band is my go to music game. Also, it has much superior note charts.

Just received the game :D and @mguiddy kind if off-topic but if you have used CL, is it possible to track like that for CL too?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Interstella 5555']Thanks OP. If I win a movie ticket, I'll just movie hop to whatever movie I feel like watching, I do it all the time >:D[/quote]
I think you're in the wrong thread. :lol:

I got mine today. Was anyone else's game shrink wrap open on the top? The game still has the Microsoft seal on it, so I know they haven't opened yet.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']I think you're in the wrong thread. :lol:[/quote]

Yeah I noticed that so I tried to edit it asap. But you caught it -_-

Anyways I finally got mine today. :cool:

bread's done
Back