7-11 Gow3 mountain dew theme codes

Fallen_Shadow94

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
i have 5 codes for the GOW3 Mountain dew theme
these are redeemed just like any other code on the playstation store.
so here are 3 of the codes since i dont feel like making a big contest.
they each will be missing a digit NOT a letter

PE?E-RHBA-T2H9
5?22-TQB6-575T
PKEF-?FB4-RMLL
Codes redeemed!

And im also feeding the lurkers today too.
E9E4-69B9-43FQ

And the last one to get is a question contest. Question: ever tell a girl/guy you love them and not meant it.And how many times have you actually meant it.Family doesnt count.

P.s post if you got the code.

Last edited by a moderator:
And the last one to get is a question contest. Question: ever tell a girl/guy you love them and not meant it. And how many times have you actually meant it.Family doesnt count.

I tell my significant other "I love you" all the time. I truthfully mean it everytime.

wow i thought lurkers would be taking all of them but i guess i was wrong.
Update: all three codes gone. lurker code gone too probably.
question contest ends in 30 minutes.

Question: ever tell a girl/guy you love them and not meant it.And how many times have you actually meant it.Family doesnt count.

My ex-girlfriend cheated on me and tried to convince me that she could have feelings for 2 guys at once but wanted to stay with me. I couldn't believe any of it but tried to make things work; everyone makes mistakes, right? Well, I could never see her the same way as before, couldn't get myself to feel like I used to. We were living together at the time, so I kept telling her I loved her, partly to convince myself but mostly to make living easier. Every time I told her that before she cheated on me though, I did mean it...

^ true story

bread's done
Back