7-11 Nachos!!!!! WTF...$3.49?!

indy2029

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
When did they become $3.49? I remember them being under $2.00! Dude wanted to charge me $3.49...

Where else can I get good nachos? I miss nachos from high school.

I haven't been to a 7-11 in a long time. Do they still have chili cheese Big Bites? Mmmm...hog anus.

7-11 nachos are good but you have to eat them within a 5 minute period or it turns into a big soggy pile of shit.

I used to love eating their nachos after school but I cant stand the new way they make the cheese. It's now more like a thick paste instead of a sauce.

Pretty much everything is a ripoff at 7-11. There is one a mile from my house and think the only thing I buy there are slurpees when the craving arises.

I get my gas station nachos from Speedway.

I believe they're only $2.49 and you can douse them with as much cheese and chili as you like.

Mmmmmm

Not surprised, i've eaten there from time to time and the prices are comparable to if I just went to McDonalds . I did like those cheeseburger big bites, anyone know if they still make those?

[quote name='crunchb3rry']
7-11 nachos are good but you have to eat them within a 5 minute period or it turns into a big soggy pile of shit.[/QUOTE]

I tried some a couple months ago as there's a 7-11 on my block, I thought they were terrible as the cheese was awful. Maybe some have different nachos? This one just has the prepackaged chips that you open up and then pump some cheese in the container from the cheese dispenser thing.

I ate food from 7-11 pretty much every other day when I was in college. It was right across the street and it was pretty cheap. Never had the nachos though.

7-11 really is only good for last-minute cheap beer if you want alcohol and they're about to stop selling it (here in VA it's illegal to sell it at retail between midnight and 6 am).

Unfortunately, they're all over my city, you can't go more than half a mile without hitting another, so sometimes they're convenient for food... but most of what they have is :puke:

[quote name='joe2187']Why would anyone buy food at 7-11?[/quote]

Perhaps he's suicidal and wants to die slowly?

[quote name='Immortal fWd']Just go to your grocery store and buy some chips and a can of cheese. A can of nacho cheese costs a buck here.[/quote]
Yup, a lot cheaper to make your own.

Get a jar of jalapenos as well.

Used to work at one about 5 years ago and my ex is an asst mgr of one. And the nachos do suck. They actually have 2 sizes, one for 2 bucks and the other for 3.50. Still not worth it

bread's done
Back