7/11 - Quantum of Solace $9.99 NEW

fuerstma

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
My local 7/11 had their last new copy of Quantum of Solace mixed in with the small used display in store. I imagine they have blown out whatever new games they decided to sell a few months back, and this was all that was left. I chatted with the guy at the counter some and mentioned it was a good deal. He peeled the $9.99 sticker off to show the $59 sticker and said they just wanted to get rid of them.

Worth stopping and looking to see if there's anything interesting in the otherwise uninteresting used bin. Unlike the used games this one was sealed and still had the disc inside. The used games they have to grab the actual game disc from behind the counter and pop the disc in.

[quote name='luischav3z']got it for like 4 bucks at TRU[/QUOTE]

That was during the 30% off sale that has ended. It is $6 on the 360 and ps3.

This is a very good game if you're into FPS. Online probably is a ghost town by now, but it was a lot of fun too. Laggy as shit, but fun when it was working right.

Game isn't even worth 10 bucks in my opinion. I thought it was terrible. Not bashing the deal, but I'd look into some reviews or download the demo before purchase.

Quantum of Solace is $10 at Big Lots too.

For some reason, my local 7-11 removed all of its games from the shelves. They were probably stolen during the last robbery that happened there.

For $10 it's DEFINITELY worth it, especially if you're a Bond fan. It's a pretty solid shooter though even if you're not a Bond fan and just a shooter fan.

alright i tried a few 7-11s in my area but all of them had no people that spoke good english and they kept telling me "slurpees good" when i asked if they had any video games for sale, bust for me!

[quote name='KneeKnee']This is a very good game if you're into FPS. Online probably is a ghost town by now, but it was a lot of fun too. Laggy as shit, but fun when it was working right.[/QUOTE]

I was playing it online last night, it's quiet and at certain times you'll struggle to find a game but it's not dead yet.

Well worth $10 IMO, the single player campaign is solid and the online multiplayer isn't bad either.

It's a solid game IMO (only talking about single player, I don't play deathmatch). Liked it much more than Call of Duty 4 (uses the same engine, although that looks better).

I picked this up on clearance at target for $7.48 and thought it was worth the price. Its very linear story, with some interesting online modes. I'd recommend it for $10.

bread's done
Back