7-11 selling Batman/Halo 3/others for $29.99.. YMMV

Damn good deal on Batman. I would pay full price for it though, cause it's an awesome game. If you don't have it, pick it up. In fact, check the TIV at GS, cause you could make a little bit off of it.

I've checked two of the 7-11's near me. The one in Hillsborough, NJ didn't have games. One in North Brunswick looked like they only had Madden and it was full price. Might check another store today on the way home. I'll post results if I do.

Ima check in San Diego if I see any ill post. Edit: I checked a 7-11 rancho San diego they had lots of games but no batman for ps3 so I looked at the second best option and that was infamous it was 45

Last edited by a moderator:
several stores in orlando area have these games on sale, falloutt 3, call of duty WaW, Batman: AA, UFC Undisputed 2009, Ghostbusters, plus a few more I can't remember

I'll probably check out a store or two in lake forest/mission viejo, ca tonight after I leave work. I hope I can find something good...

Oh, and on a sidenote, they also have 10 dollar giant soda cups shaped like a guitar.. complete with a guitar strap and stickers! LOL

[quote name='ballbarfer']went into 3 dif 7-11s and asked about this but none of them spoke english and they kept asking if i wanted slushies![/QUOTE]

:applause: Claps for the Racist! :applause:

This is Cheapassgamers, not Racistassgamers.

:twoguns::puke:[quote name='ballbarfer']went into 3 dif 7-11s and asked about this but none of them spoke english and they kept asking if i wanted slushies![/QUOTE]

[quote name='nervousxtian']:applause: Claps for the Racist! :applause:

This is Cheapassgamers, not Racistassgamers.[/QUOTE]

I don't see anything racist about his comment it I possible that there was people who can't speak good english I am a Mexican American it can be that they are not knowledgable about th items in the store.

Is there any way to find out which 7-Eleven stores have games because much like the purportedly racist poster above I am having a hard time finding a store with someone answering the phone who can understand what I am asking them. Sorry... but it's true.

[quote name='souleman96']Is there any way to find out which 7-Eleven stores have games because much like the purportedly racist poster above I am having a hard time finding a store with someone answering the phone who can understand what I am asking them. Sorry... but it's true.[/QUOTE]

then physically get your ass up and go look for yourself.. if you really are that interested you would.

Oh that's the next step don't worry... I was just trying to save myself some time and isn't that kinda what this sit is about? People getting together and sharing a knowledge base that helps make games and movies CHEAPER FOR ALL!!! (go cag)

[quote name='ballbarfer']went into 3 dif 7-11s and asked about this but none of them spoke english and they kept asking if i wanted slushies![/QUOTE]

Well I don't believe this poster for a second, as 7-11 sells Slurpees, not Slushies. But don't call him racist for pointing out the obvious; 7-11 stores are more often than not manned by ethnic proprietors, many of whom haven't been in country long enough to have a great grasp on English. That's fine. Everyone starts out in America somewhere. Who is behind the counter at your 7-11s btw? bright eyed Swedish folk? Aborigines? Now if he had said "Those damn filthy Arabs" or something, then that's racist. I don't see how pointing out reality qualifies though...

Time off from work/family to run to 7/11s around town -- 15 Dollars
Gas to run to all the local 7/11s around town -- 10 Dollars
Price to call local 7/11s and confirm that they sell games -- Free
Stupidity: [quote name='Galego23']then physically get your ass up and go look for yourself.. if you really are that interested you would.[/QUOTE] -- Priceless

BOOO!!!
carcrash1.jpg

You few OnA fans know what this mean ;)

Great deal on Batman and if there was 50% off UFC 2009 Undisputed, Fallout 3 or anything really I would be down there already. Might have to check it out, thanks OP.

hit 2 7-11's one had only Madden '09s (did not ask price) other had 5x :360: Fallout 3

May run back buy and get the Fallout 3's after work.

I hope that's just a really lame Simpsons-esque joke.
People will speak English in ALL stores and markets. I can GUARANTEE it.
Mr fibber!

this deal makes me miss 7-11, we used to have 2 or 3, 7-11s, but they all were shut down last year. (plus I've been looking for a good deal on batman)

I checked my local store (Homewood, IL) when I read the previous thread and games were 25% off. I read this one and thought I'd stop in as I'm right down the street. Low and behold they're now 50% off!

I picked up Batman for $30 (wanted the PS3 version, but all they had were 360). I also recall seeing Fallout 3, Quantum of Solace, CoD:WaW and Street Fighter IV. Thanks OP!

[quote name='atlantas']Time off from work/family to run to 7/11s around town -- 15 Dollars
[/QUOTE]

If this was your lame attempt at insulting me you failed. Do you work 24 hours a day? If you do, I could see how it would be quite impossible to get to a 7/11 while working and I could also see why spending time with your family is so important, I mean, they even make you money!

[quote name='Galego23']If this was your lame attempt at insulting me you failed. Do you work 24 hours a day? If you do, I could see how it would be quite impossible to get to a 7/11 while working and I could also see why spending time with your family is so important, I mean, they even make you money![/QUOTE]

Truth.

Anyway. I should probably hit up some 7-Eleven's since I have over 40 within a 5 mile radius of (this is just an estimate, but sounds about right, LOL).. but I actually do feel lazy. Great deal for those who can get in on it though.

WOW I thought this was CAG, about games and being "frugal". The guy made a goofy comment about a well known stereotype, let it go.

For the socal people, 7-11 near USC on fig does not have Batman. Also highland park does not sell games. Still looking to get Batman for this price. Any socal-ers have any luck?

I checked two different 7-11 they had all the games at regular price. Batman, fallout, Halo 3 ODST and more. none at a discount, the only discounted ones where PS2 games :(

Must not have been 7-11, because not only do they speak English, but they sell Slurpee's not "Slushee's."

Tool.

Went to the 7-Eleven in Kendall Park, NJ. They had games but they weren't discounted. Only decent game they had was COD: WaW for PS3.

Racism!!!!11111oneoneeleventy

I don't get how you guys are calling this guy a racist. He made no inclination towards a persons race, rather their inability to speak the Native English language of the United States. I've had encounters with these kinds of clerks who speak so horribly, that I can't imagine how they could pass a Written/Oral Exam test to earn entrance in the US. It actually frustrates me when I see people who own businesses in the United States of America and they cannot even speak English. Then, when you ask them to repeat the garbled mess of slaughtered vocabulary, they eye you like a racist, and frankly I think it is sad if people consider others racist when they say they can't understand a clerk of a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts. Nothing about race.

Whats so hard to believe people can work at a 7-11 and have poor English? In today's world alot of party stores have people of different ethnicities working at the stores...and they may have a small English vocabulary, but they will mainly use their native tongue. Especially in states close to Mexico or the eastern and western borders of the US. Its also not surprising if they call it a slushy. If they arent very fluent with the English language they will call a slurpee whatever they damn please. Just because something has a different name to it doesnt mean someone can call it something else.

Checked my local 7-11 (Cary/Algonquin Road, Cary, IL) and all games were marked 50% off. For some reason they were displayed behind the counter so I couldn't go through them, but I asked the clerk how much they were and she told me $15.00. I recall seeing:

360:

CoD:WaW
Halo 3
Fallout 3
Street Fighter 4

PC:

WoW: WotLK

7/11... as in the gas station? Sorry but I would be shocked to see games for sale there let alone discounted.

[quote name='Diad']7/11... as in the gas station? Sorry but I would be shocked to see games for sale there let alone discounted.[/QUOTE]

There may be some that are gas stations, but the ones in my area are convenience stores. Not all of them sell games though, so it's definitely YMMV.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Diad']7/11... as in the gas station? Sorry but I would be shocked to see games for sale there let alone discounted.[/QUOTE]
No the mini marts where you would walk in and buy a Slurpee

[quote name='nervousxtian']:applause: Claps for the Racist! :applause:

This is Cheapassgamers, not Racistassgamers.[/QUOTE]

There's nothing racist in his statement, it is true. Living in So Cal, I can testify to the fact that:

1: 7-11 has a lot of people from the middle east working the stores here.

2: Yes, their english tends to be pretty bad.

There is nothing RACIST about what he said, he is simply stating what the state of our 7-11s are like here. Stop looking for racism where it doesn't apply. It's simply a matter-of-fact statement. In fact, I would go on record to say, I have never seen a race OTHER than middle eastern working a 7-11.

7-Eleven would not be what it is without a brown person working the register. I saw a random middle aged Caucasian person working and I shitted bricks. Not sure how it is in other parts of the United States, but 98% of the 7-Elevens in Northern and Southern Californians are worked by brown people who assume 1) I'm going to rob them if I walk in to buy a pack or a 40 at 1am. 2) I'm going to steal if I walk in with a couple of my friends. It's just the way it is around here.. and life goes on.

Willing to paypal anyone a reasonable amount for either Batman or Beatles. Either system honestly, preferably 360. Thanks to any CAGs that can help me out.

bread's done
Back