7-11 selling Batman/Halo 3/others for $29.99.. YMMV

Some of the 7-11's I checked a few weeks ago had not started this sale. I checked today and picked up infamous and :360: B:AA

[quote name='wynams']Some of the 7-11's I checked a few weeks ago had not started this sale. I checked today and picked up infamous and :360: B:AA[/QUOTE]

For how much? $30 each?

Went to my closest 7/11 and scored a copy of Arkham Asylum for 30 bucks! The other games had stickers that said 50 percent off, but Arkham Asylum didnt. I asked the manager and he gave it to me for half off anyway. I also saw Street Fighter IV for 360 and Madden 09.

[quote name='krowbar']For how much? $30 each?[/QUOTE]

Sorry was lazy, yes
These were 7-11s in NE Portland OR (Sandy and the one on like 40th and Fremont).
:ps3: infamous : $30
:360: B:AA : $30
Sandy store had one ea, I bought one ea and was pleased.

40something store had
:360: Madden 10 $30
:360: UFC Undisputed $30
and some other PS3 junk I wasn't interested in enough. All were 50% off 59.99 MSRP

Checking a few more 7-11s tomorrow ... I wouldn't mind getting a :ps3: B:AA as Dell delayed my :360: Elite

I never see any 7-11s around here selling games. And it's something I've tried to keep an eye out for, because as soon as I heard about them selling games, I figured it was something that would flop, and they'd be looking to dump them.

generally the 7-11s near/in big cities do not sell videogames and if they do they aren't running this deal.

I went to 4 or 5 different 7-11s in the area and only one sold games and they had like $25% off and it was all shitty games.

It was one in Woodbridge, NJ

Just picked up :360:UFC for 25% off. Not the greatest deal, but I've been interested in this game for a while now anyway, so I pulled the trigger. They had Infamous, SF IV, SvR 09, and a few others I don't remember that were 25-50% as well. They had Batman AA, but it was still full price. Will def keep an eye on that 7-11 to see they drop it so I can snag it as well. Thanks OP.

[quote name='thenuke1']anyone find any deals around the san fernando valley ?[/QUOTE]

7-11 on Desoto and Ventura by Warner Center had deals. I scored Batman AA for $30. They had more too, COD WAW $30, UFC $30, some other game but can't remember. Just my luck, bought a scratch lottery ticket and scored $100 too.... :cool:

I went to six 7-Elevens last night - freaking out the overnight shift clerks as I came in, cased the store, then left - and only one had games (Quantum of Solace, UFC 2009, GHWT, CoD:W@W for 50% off; Infamous 25% off) and the other had a lonely copy of Infamous for 25% and a surprised clerk who was wondering where the rest of the games had gone. The two stores had posters in the window offering pre-orders for MAG, so that may be the telltale sign that a store carries games. Too bad I can't find Batdude: Arcweld Nuthouse anywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
still no english at my local 7-11, they tried to sell me a hot dog that looked like it had been in that glass cage for a few years, yuck!

i keep meaning to stop by the closest 7/11 in my area...but if any cag knows of a close 7/11 in tampa that even sells games, pm me or let me know here. thank you. :)

i found batman at my store but the cashier said it is $59.99 and i asked her to double check. she said all new releases are $59.99 and she showed me the price sticker on the spine of the case. there were no clearance stickers.

i called around in the north bay area bc i hve family there best i found was fallout 3 or call of duty WoW for 30 no batman and no speaks english

7-11? crazy..
151l1259.jpg

[quote name='duhdude']7-11 on Desoto and Ventura by Warner Center had deals. I scored Batman AA for $30. They had more too, COD WAW $30, UFC $30, some other game but can't remember. Just my luck, bought a scratch lottery ticket and scored $100 too.... :cool:[/QUOTE]

I went to this one after work.. what a wild goose chase.. had to go through a bit of rush hour to get there.. and when i got there. they didn't even sell games.. =/ unless i went to the wrong one... Ventura and De Soto.. right next to the close down Shell station and Donut shop... im sure i had the right one.. :cry:

Bayonne NJ, 7-11 only has copies of ODST and it's regular MSRP ($59.99), but they do have 1 GH:WT for PS3 but I didn't asked how much that was.

None of the 7-11's in brooklyn had games when I called/went. They do have Domo coffee cups though. :D

7-11 on 3rd and Market in SF had copies of Madden 2009 and WWE RAW vs. Smackdown with the 50% sticker on them. Still questing for Batman though.

[quote name='lRolLlLilN']I went to this one after work.. what a wild goose chase.. had to go through a bit of rush hour to get there.. and when i got there. they didn't even sell games.. =/ unless i went to the wrong one... Ventura and De Soto.. right next to the close down Shell station and Donut shop... im sure i had the right one.. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Right location for sure. Did you search the store, because initially I heard the we dont sell games BS, but then I walked down the isle where they had DVD's and they were mixed with the DVD's

There's also one on Topanaga and Erwin, like 2 blocks away from this one, and I was there Sunday, they had a few games as well.

[quote name='darthmalice777']Snagged the last copy of Batman AA today. Scanned at 59.99, but the manager told the cashier to override it to 29.99. Best day @ 7-11 ever.[/QUOTE]interesting! i bicycled to all 6 locations here and only one sold xbox 360 games. they had batman but it rang up at 59.99. there were 4-5 other games that were marked at 44.99: wolverine, halo wars, others i can't remember right now. been a rough few days lately :)

has this deal ended or was it possibly just in certain markets? went to my local 7/11 last week and had him personally ring up halo wars...regular price..no 50% off.

[quote name='super_dawn']has this deal ended or was it possibly just in certain markets? went to my local 7/11 last week and had him personally ring up halo wars...regular price..no 50% off.[/QUOTE]

if they still have games is still on, but many employees do not now about it. I bought Infamous last night for $22.50, id did not ring up correct but they had a sign stating 50% off and the manager gave me the discount. It seems to be on any game they have left. I'm in FL as well. good luck.

My local store now has everything for $20 now. I had the lady behind the counter go through them all for me. She was very nice about it, so I tried not to snicker when she said "Residential Evil." Not a big selection, but they do have:

RE5 (PS3 & 360)
Halo Wars
Ghostbusters (PS3 & 360)
Quantum of Solace (360)

bread's done
Back