7-11 Stores Now Selling Used Video Games

jwa73

CAGiversary!
I thought this news might of interest.

7-11 Stores Now Selling Used Video Games (Click Here)

Reports have been coming in from all over the United States. 7-11 has jumped into the used video game market. The popular chain has already been selling new video games for the past two years. The company even got into some hot water after stores across the country broke the street date on a few major titles. Now it appears the company is moving into the lucrative used video game market...

711_Games.gif

Are 7-11's taking video games as trade ins now? How are they getting these used dvd and games to sell back to people? Through a 2nd party company like F.Y.E or something?

its been around for awhile its usually crud games, seems they have some way of getting games from 3rd parties.

Everytime I go its normally really obscure games I take a look for maybe something awesome but never has happend, usually nothing is above 19.99 so prob nice as a gift or so.

Hopefully the prices are better than the new games they sell, I don't remember the exact games but they were all $59.99 when they were $29.99 - $39.99 elsewhere

[quote name='YoshiFan1']Hopefully the prices are better than the new games they sell, I don't remember the exact games but they were all $59.99 when they were $29.99 - $39.99 elsewhere[/QUOTE]

Yeah I remember seeing similar pricing on twelve packs of Coke. $4 at the grocery, $7 at 7 eleven

I've seen them for sale here in the Los Angeles area for a couple months now. Most of the prices did not seem that great. Some even had higher prices then Gamestop used games.

[quote name='ballbarfer']only found a guy that couldn't speak english, kept saying "slurpee??"[/QUOTE]

damn beat me to it, lol. thats what i came into this thread to say

[quote name='moothemagiccow']Yeah I remember seeing similar pricing on twelve packs of Coke. $4 at the grocery, $7 at 7 eleven[/QUOTE]

7-11 is a convenience store. of course it will be more. is parking far away, walking all the way through the walmart, and standing in that long ass line worth your 3 dollars? CONVENIENCE store.

id pay 10 bucks for motorstorm though :lol:

[quote name='pandabox']7-11 is a convenience store. of course it will be more. is parking far away, walking all the way through the walmart, and standing in that long ass line worth your 3 dollars? CONVENIENCE store.

id pay 10 bucks for motorstorm though :lol:[/QUOTE]

Whoosh

The 7-11 near my have/had? 5+ blue dragon plus (useD) for I believe $12.99 or around there. More than amazon new. However, they do look complete, all with slipcase etc.

They must've started atleast a month or so ago (if not longer) I remember flipping through the selection (minimal, like 30 cases top) and nothing really caught my eyes. Just don't think it is worth the effort to check and if Bluedragon + is any indication, they don't have that good of a deal. (well... gamestop IS selling blue dragon + used for $12.99... and 7-11 is complete... )

I second seeing an identical-looking display for previously played games at CVS (San Diego); would have to guess it's the same company... maybe GameStop is getting rid of excess inventory this way?

[quote name='pandabox']7-11 is a convenience store. of course it will be more. is parking far away, walking all the way through the walmart, and standing in that long ass line worth your 3 dollars? CONVENIENCE store.[/QUOTE]

Some people on this board simply do not understand this concept. You pay different prices for different kinds of services, and you're going to pay different prices for the same products at different places. Also, besides the convenience, it might also boil down to necessity. 7/11s are open 24 hours. Not everyone has a 24 hour grocery store.

bread's done
Back