7-11 Xbox one daily giveaway

I cashed out my whole lot.  Slurpee rewards are gone in february

i got like 2 shirts, a sunglasses, a magnet, and somthig else i dont remember

The items I chose through spending points I got in the mail, yet the $200 visa, 12 month, and $5 codes have yet to come from the instant win stuff.

I'm still looking for 550 E2M Dew points (600 will do) to get the rest that i need for all the DLC.  I'm trading MCR cap codes.  PM me and make me an offer. :)

Ok. I just got off the phone with a nice lovely woman who told me about the digital codes that everybody won. You know, the $5 and the one month codes. She told me that there was a glitch in the system beforehand so they're going to email them out to everyone this Thursday. She also told me if there was anything else about that to call her back. So there you go guys.

I'm still looking for any game codes that anyone might have and not need. I've been trying to collect them for my kids, nieces and nephews. Between this contest and others, these are the ones we need more of: Fable Heroes, Toy Soldiers, Wreckateer and Aqua.  (Pretty much in that order.)  But we could still use one or two of: Ms Splosion Man and The Maw.  Don't have much to trade other than maybe MCR Diet Coke cap codes and Slurpee Dew cap codes but let me know. Thank you!  :)

Ok. I just got off the phone with a nice lovely woman who told me about the digital codes that everybody won. You know, the $5 and the one month codes. She told me that there was a glitch in the system beforehand so they're going to email them out to everyone this Thursday. She also told me if there was anything else about that to call her back. So there you go guys.
Thanks! I'll keep an eye on my email today.

Nope. I already got my 1 month card in the mail, so I am not quite sure what they meant about the 1 month codes being emailed.
Only the Xbox cash is emailed. They're still gonna physically mail out 1 months. Not sure about visa and other stuff.

So I tried calling 4 times already today and I keep getting some busy shit about calling back later and leaving my number. Maybe some of you guys try making phone calls and see if you can get any leeway.

Guess they lied to you guys about getting the stuff out lol? :(
Sadface and lol?

I talked to someone earlier. Its not them, its the people who distribute the Xbox prizes. They haven't even gotten their personal Xbox stuff either. Also, those of you who haven't gotten 1 months it's because it depends on when you won it. For instance I won one in November and I did receive it, but I also won one at the end of the promo and I won't get it till about February.

Sadface and lol?

I talked to someone earlier. Its not them, its the people who distribute the Xbox prizes. They haven't even gotten their personal Xbox stuff either. Also, those of you who haven't gotten 1 months it's because it depends on when you won it. For instance I won one in November and I did receive it, but I also won one at the end of the promo and I won't get it till about February.
So what did they say about the $5 cards they told you they were going to email thursday?

Just got my $5 microsoft code. they sent me 3 on my same email. Spartan Assault for me when it comes out later this month :)

so i got my 5 dollar promo code in my email also. 

so with that said,seeing as how i have no use for said item,i'm open/willing to trade it. 

i'm open to any offer except for xbox codes as i do not own a 360/one. but i'm open to other offers. message me your offers.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back