7/20-7/28 - Mad Catz COMIC-CON SALE! - $100 Round 2, 20-30% OFF, shirts, parts + MORE

MarkMan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
7/20-7/28 - Mad Catz COMIC-CON SALE! - $100 Round 2, 20-30% OFF, shirts, parts + MORE

NOTE: THIS ONLINE PROMOTION IS ONLY VALID FROM JULY 20 - JULY 28, 2010!

ALSO NOTE, ONLY ONE COUPON CODE CAN BE USED AT A TIME! IF YOU WANT TO GET A DISCOUNT ON BOTH A SUPER STREET FIGHTER ORDER AND/OR A REGULAR TE STICK ORDER, FIGHTPAD/SE FIGHTSTICK YOU WILL HAVE TO CREATE SEPARATE ORDERS!

These promos expire end of day July 27th!

---

Mad Catz will be at Comic-Con International: San Diego 2010 this week! If you are planning to attend largest North American event of the popular arts, be sure to swing by our floor sales booth on Aisle 5139 or our tournament game room at 17AB.

---

Make sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more deals & promotions in the future!

Mad Catz - Comic-Con Promotion
Hello everyone! MarkMan here with another discount for the gaming community

[quote name='_King_']Thanks man. When did you order? I assume I could get mine by early August.[/QUOTE]

I ordered mine last Friday around noon. Shipped yesterday so doesn't look like it will take too long.

[quote name='MarkMan']Less than an hour left. Next sale won't be until Mid-Late August![/QUOTE]

Well hopefully the Tritton headsets will be part of the next deal since it's over now.

bread's done
Back