$7.21 Nintendo Gamecube Controllers!

I want my controlers to match, I know stupid, but still.

Now if Nintendo released the Spice GC in the states... grrrr.......

[quote name='David85']Now if Nintendo released the Spice GC in the states... grrrr.......[/QUOTE]

Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but Nintendo did release them in the states. Target had bunches of Spice controllers. I'm opposite of you, I require each of my controllers to look different :)

[quote name='oxidative']Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but Nintendo did release them in the states. Target had bunches of Spice controllers. I'm opposite of you, I require each of my controllers to look different :)[/QUOTE]

Hes talking about the console itself, the spice controllers to match a spice cube.

[quote name='David85']I want my controlers to match, I know stupid, but still.

Now if Nintendo released the Spice GC in the states... grrrr.......[/QUOTE]

But you know, the official US forums have the spice GC as an avatar choice. o_O

I agree. I like everything matching. The first Cube I had was Jet and I had four spice, which looked alright. I sold that when I went to college. Since I've graduated an gotten back into gaming I have a Jet with four WaveBirds. All my PS2 and Xbox (which is for sale ;)) controllers are black though.

Anyway, nice deal OP.

I don't want to look ghey with orange controller. I mean my friends came over and saw my purple GC and were like "OMFG u r teh ghey". I cried.
Then I went and traded my purple GC for a black one.

So long story short thanks OP I ordered 2 :D

what's even better is that i have this $10 off coupon with $10 minimum purchase. :)

i got it because of the RAM i ordered a year ago, apparently my email was still in their database and they wanted me to come back and order some more, the $10 coupon was the incentive. i'm pretty sure that it's linked to my account, so i can't share it with you guys. sorry?

[quote name='godhatesjustyou']what's even better is that i have this $10 off coupon with $10 minimum purchase. :)

i got it because of the RAM i ordered a year ago, apparently my email was still in their database and they wanted me to come back and order some more, the $10 coupon was the incentive. i'm pretty sure that it's linked to my account, so i can't share it with you guys. sorry?[/QUOTE]

Holy crap, that's right! I have one of those coupons too from an email I got from them a month ago. Time to go snag some GCN controllers. ^^ Thanks to the OP too!

Not sure if there's anything noteworthy here, but they do have some clearance games

F-Zero GP Legends (GBA): $10 ($30 @ EB)
GROUND CONTROL II: OPERATIONS EXODUS (PC): $5.75 ($20 @ EB)
LORD OF THE RINGS: RETURN OF THE KING: $5.99 ($10 @ EB)
GANGLAND (PC): $7.99 ($20 @ EB)

Are the cheapest of the cheap with notable savings.

[quote name='CouRageouS']I registered to see if they'd send me one of those $10 off coupons, if I get one I'll order a couple controllers.[/QUOTE]

Doubtful, but you never know. Seems that they only sent them out to people with old accounts and haven't bought from them in ages. My email started out with "Our records indicate that you purchased computer products from us back on 4/2/2001 but we haven't heard from you since then."

yes, they are reliable. as for whether or not the controllers are new or used, i have no idea. the site doesn't sell used products as far as i can tell, and the description mentions nothing of the controller being used also. but, i'll send them an email to make sure.

[quote name='chunk']I have that controller. I got it from buy.com for around $15 a couple years ago. I'm very happy with my purchase.[/QUOTE]

Cool, I think I'll go for it then. Can't beat that -- a wireless for only $10.

Original poster, have you gotten any response from the website whether the controllers are used? (although I understand they may not respond yet since it's the weekend)

[quote name='whoknows']I don't want to look ghey with orange controller. I mean my friends came over and saw my purple GC and were like "OMFG u r teh ghey". I cried.
Then I went and traded my purple GC for a black one.

So long story short thanks OP I ordered 2 :D[/QUOTE]

So no one told you black is the new ghey?

[quote name='RisingZan']So no one told you black is the new ghey?[/QUOTE]
Awww....crap.

Platinum isn't ghey...is it?
Should I go get a Platinum GC instead now?

[quote name='David85']I want my controlers to match, I know stupid, but still.

i purposely got non-matching controllers, so you can easily identify which controller is which player.

[quote name='David85']

I would buy it. I like that color for some reason. Acutally why the hell do we get purple and not spice GC's?

You can also get these at:

http://home.gpxgame.com/gpx/

I ordered three from here, and they were all sealed and new. Check to see if this site has better shipping than mwave. I think I read before from somebody that it did.

That was the only thing I've ever gotten from here, but I didn't have any problems.

[quote name='ngamer007']Too bad I already have 5 controllers... yes, five.[/QUOTE]

I bought several of the cheap third party controllers on clearance at K.B. Toys and TRU over the years, and I've been surprisingly happy with them. I've also picked up a couple of Wavebirds and have been content with these as well. I never even use the factory controller that came with the system.

I just got an email from them saying that they oversold the controllers. At least they are going to refund my money.... still, this sucks :(

bread's done
Back