7/8 KMART GAME SALE YMMV Pictures inside (xbox 360,gba,ds,ps2)

Chanash

CAGiversary!
Possible YMMV, this was at my Kmart in Chico, Ca today I took pictures with my camera phone. I walked in and saw all the sale signs and my jaw dropped at how cheap some of the games were.

They also had deals on ps2/gba/ds games but people were looking at me weird when I was taking pics of the prices so I only got the 360 prices.

A few games I remember
GBA Pokemon Fire Red - $9.99
Brain Age DS - $9.99

PICTURES!

http://allyoucanupload.webshots.com/v/2003675133504458333
http://allyoucanupload.webshots.com/v/2003630276094905175

XBOX 360 Games

Test drive unlimited - 19.99
Enchanted Arms 360 - 19.99
Perfect Dark Zero - 22.49
Kameo 360 - 22.49
Saint's Row - 24.99
F.E.A.R - 24.99
Open Season 29.99
Oblivion 29.99
TCGR WarFighter 14.99
Cal of Duty 2 - 14.99
Fight Night Round 3 - 14.99
Project Gotham 3 - 14.99
Ninety-Nine Nights - 14.99

Possible universal drop E arms for 360 soon? Damn, I am moving to chico soon, but not till august. So Chanash, How is being a CAGer in chico? Are most of the deals here easy to find in chico or are there tons of CAGers there? I only ask because where I am now I seem to score on most of the deals.

Sounds awfully YMMV.....I would call but even if they sale was going on I'm sure their customer service would still have no clue.

Being a CAG'er in chico is like living in a desolate wilderness where noone exists. There are still pac man pix games at my TRU i think, and the Circuit city near me as of yesterday had those clearance 360 games except for that tennis one

Go back in with a wig and different clothes, oh and wear shades :cool: so you can take more pics

I'll drop by my local Kmart to see if it's YMMV. I'll put money on it that it is :/

[quote name='Chanash']Being a CAG'er in chico is like living in a desolate wilderness where noone exists. There are still pac man pix games at my TRU i think, and the Circuit city near me as of yesterday had those clearance 360 games except for that tennis one[/quote]

Excellent. I am going to school there in the fall. Watch out for me! :cool:

[quote name='kevzik']Excellent. I am going to school there in the fall. Watch out for me! :cool:[/quote]

sweet! incoming fresh or transfer? Im in my last year there (hopefully) if your over 21 youll love it here, good nightlife and bars.

[quote name='Foo228']man fire red for $10 is a great...[/QUOTE]

Agreed. But I'm willing to bet this is YMMV, so I'm gonna wait for confirmation before I waste the gas to head out there.

Well guys, it is 6:15 EST and I'm gonna make a run to Kmart because I can't pass up some of those games at those prices. It's 20+ miles each way, so it will take me a little bit, but I will let all know ASAP if this is confirmed.

[quote name='gdw3877']Well guys, it is 6:15 EST and I'm gonna make a run to Kmart because I can't pass up some of those games at those prices. It's 20+ miles each way, so it will take me a little bit, but I will let all know ASAP if this is confirmed.[/quote]

I just wanted to thank you a whole bunch. Seriously, you are helping a lot of CAGs by doing this

[quote name='Chanash']sweet! incoming fresh or transfer? Im in my last year there (hopefully) if your over 21 youll love it here, good nightlife and bars.[/quote]

Transfer. turning 20 soon, but ive been there before and still managed to have a blast ;).

Definitely YMMV. Went to the K-Mart 5 minutes away from me in Florence, KY. No signage, no discounts:

07-08-07_1842.jpg

Called three k-marts in Colorado and no Enchanted Arms in stock and knew nothing of a sale :( so a HUGE YMMV on this sale!

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Usually the only time you see games cheap at a K-Mart is when its closing down. lol[/quote]

Their labels are always wrong. There's a thread around somewhere with all the clearanced kmart stuff. I got most of my 360 games for nothing or next to nothing by flipping clearanced games for trade in credit elsewhere.

It is YMMV went to Kmart in West Palm , FL Pokemon Fire Red is 19.99 And all the xbox 360 were normal price. Oh well was on my way somewhere else anyways.

Just got back. YMMV. Kameo was $24 clearanced, Open Season $32 clearanced, FEAR $49.99, Tomb Raider Legend $20 clearanced, and Oblivion was $59.99. So, definately YMMV.

I guess it wouldnt hurt just to check tommorow, there's a Kmart right next to the McDs I sometimes go for lunch. Actually went there today but I didnt know of this sale.

[quote name='Burchamj']little tip for oblivion.... as hard as it is for me to wait..im sure id bite for 30.00. But
http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=200356
GOTY Edition for 49.99. It doesnt say what it comes with but id imagine DLC...[/QUOTE]

Aw fuck, I knew I shouldn't have bought that horse armor! Just kidding, I didn't buy the horse armor. I bought Mehrune's Razor, some other dungeon and the Knights of the Nine mini expansion. I suppose I'm glad I held off on whatever that recent one was.

Anyhow, I randomly swung by K-mart in Salem, VA today (before I saw this thread) and they had nothing impressive to speak of. No sale and only one clearance tag, Mark of Kri for like $21.

I work at K-Mart, and definitely haven't heard anything about this sale(and I know for sure it's not going on at the store I work at).

[quote name='pygmy carnotaur']I work at K-Mart, and definitely haven't heard anything about this sale(and I know for sure it's not going on at the store I work at).[/quote]

Ditto. And besides, we JUST got new layouts containing games like Oblivion at $60, so I don't think they'd try and ditch them so soon on us.

YMMV guaranteed.

[quote name='Burchamj']little tip for oblivion.... as hard as it is for me to wait..im sure id bite for 30.00. But
http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=200356
GOTY Edition for 49.99. It doesnt say what it comes with but id imagine DLC...[/quote]

According to the rumor mole in OXM, the GOTY Oblivion is coming with all the DLC, but is expected to be released in early 2008. I would so buy it if my Kmart has it for $30. Nice deals, too bad they are YMMV :cry:

[quote name='TheRodfather']Confirmed at the Redding CA Kmart. Granted we are like 40 minutes from Chico so that might not mean much.[/quote]

Are you kidding me?!??! I called them and they had no idea on what the hell I was talking about? WHat did you pick up? Are there still a lot of games there? I mainly want enchanted arms. I thought this dude coolbrys was the only other redding cag...

Knew I should of stopped by. That store is full of clueless workers.

[quote name='kevzik']Are you kidding me?!??! I called them and they had no idea on what the hell I was talking about? WHat did you pick up? Are there still a lot of games there? I mainly want enchanted arms. I thought this dude coolbrys was the only other redding cag...

Knew I should of stopped by. That store is full of clueless workers.[/quote]

Isn't the first rule for any unadvertised deal always don't call? Or at least call with a generic question (e.g. what is your price on PDZ?).

my Kmart is full of shit at the moment, all of their games are turned on their sides but you can't even see the spines or anything. nobodys ever in the electronics section too.

At kmart you have to get the games scanned. The labels on the games often don't match what the games will scan for. On the other hand, and probably due to kmart incompetence, even if a game is known to be on clearance, at any given kmart the game my not scan for the clearance price. So YMMV. See the main kmart thread for a list of clearance games and prices. Best thing to do is print out the UPC codes for the games you want to check and run those through the price scanner in the store.

Was at KMart this weekend and saw FFXII (reg) on the clearance for $19.99 (they had 4~5). I scanned it at a price checker and it rang up for $39.99. Took it to the register, rang up $40, and a quick manager override (they didn't even ask) and it was mine for $20. This was in Mass. IMHO that is a pretty good deal for FFXII, I did not notice any 360 games.

[quote name='backwards_compatible']Definitely YMMV. Went to the K-Mart 5 minutes away from me in Florence, KY. No signage, no discounts:

[/quote]

You just saved me a trip. Thanks.

[quote name='mrcheapo11']According to the rumor mole in OXM, the GOTY Oblivion is coming with all the DLC, but is expected to be released in early 2008. I would so buy it if my Kmart has it for $30. Nice deals, too bad they are YMMV :cry:[/QUOTE]

try September

bread's done
Back