7,99 games at toys r us(nothing that great but did get harvest moon ps2)

dracula

CAGiversary!
Feedback
38 (100%)
harvest moon a wonderful life is 7.99 at toys r us along with a load of crapty games. they were in a giant shopping cart in the games section in a pile, saw some of the games that were 4.99 at cc in there like metrotropolis and some other crap.

nothing all that great, but this is arguably better than the tru bogo that recently ended at tru(it was hard as hell to find two decent games at tru to make the bogo worthwhile, so if harvest moon and other games were all 16 each or buy one and get one free, at least this way i can just get the game i want without having to get a second game for the deal to work.

I take it the $7.99 sale from last month is still in effect?

The only games I care about now from that are HM and VF4 EVO. The recent CC fiasco made me lose all interest in the rest of the titles.

I went there the other day and didn't see HM, but I saw Frequency, Amplitude, and VF4: Evo, but didnt buy any since Frequency was the only one I don't have and Amplitude owns it so I didn't bother to buy it.

[quote name='javeryh']$7.99? Are they insane? I will not pay more than $4.99 for anything - EVER!!! :arrow:[/quote]

4.99 for most of those games is about 4.98 too much imo but hey i am the cheapest mofo out there

[quote name='Sigma']I went there the other day and didn't see HM, but I saw Frequency, Amplitude, and VF4: Evo, but didnt buy any since Frequency was the only one I don't have and Amplitude owns it so I didn't bother to buy it.[/quote]

Frequency has far better music.
But if Amplitude is at TRU for $7.99 I'm so down.

yea, dont get spoiled by CC honestly you'll miss out on alot of games that u'll regret later... maybe... if anyone scores smplitude ill trade you from something from my list. i had it but i sold it when i was in need of money. i miss cramping up my fingers on the run dmc statge.

I'm over it. THe BOGO is still going on and yesterday they had Sneakers and Dark Angel, both for Xbox, priced so that they worked out to $10 a piece.

Neither is a well rated game but TRU is the only retailer that has Sneakers new and I couldn't resist. Too bad Dark Angel doesn't have any decent resale value so I could knock the final price of Sneakers down even lower.

they added a few more decent ones- matt hoffman 2 ps2, parappa 2 ps2(yeah they are 4.99 at cc, but most likely sold out0 BUT GET THIS, my tru has a game gear copy of sonic spinball for $4.99(that was the price it rung up for) I checked the back of the box and it said "1994" :lol:

I was hoping it would ring up for a penny but no dice.

if anyone finds a harvest moon or amplitude at their TRU I could pay them $20 shipped for both, or I also have these games to trade (all PS2 and sealed):

Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance
Timesplitters 2
Red Faction 2
Stretch Panic

Thanks.

[quote name='MauMauProductions']Sneakers rocks to the max ^_^.

Thanks for the deal.[/quote]

I can't tell if that is sarcastic or not. I haven't played it, and I've pretty much avoided it based on the ratings (29 average at metacritic. For comparison, Kabuki Warriors scored a 32).

[quote name='droidekaspam']OMG, you mean there are games that cost more than $4.99!!! :p[/quote]yea, believe it or not, some even cost $50 o.o

[quote name='Sigma']I went there the other day and didn't see HM, but I saw Frequency, Amplitude, and VF4: Evo, but didnt buy any since Frequency was the only one I don't have and Amplitude owns it so I didn't bother to buy it.[/quote]

true and true, love your avatar it owns

[quote name='epobirs']Neither is a well rated game but TRU is the only retailer that has Sneakers new and I couldn't resist. Too bad Dark Angel doesn't have any decent resale value so I could knock the final price of Sneakers down even lower.[/quote]

that's because it is TRU exclusive. kind of like that piss-poor soccer game that is exclusive to Blockbuster's, but maybe not as bad. :)

bread's done
Back