7 classic systems all working and 57 (some rare) games on ebay! 99 cents

luckycreature

CAGiversary!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260760686843

Time to grow up, but just a little. I want new gadgets, time to say goodbye to these,
heres the text of my listing, feel free to ask me questions about it here.

Hope it goes to a good gamer who will enjoy them,

This auction is for everything pictured above. Included are 7 systems and 57 games. All are working complete systems, all with neccessary cables and controllers. Please ask any questions before bidding. No International Shipping on these items and no 0 rating bidders.
Systems included are
Sony Playstation 2 Slim with 1 PS2 Controller and two Ps1 controllers, 2 memory cards.
Games for this system included are FantaVision and Star Trek Elite Force 2, both with boxes and instructions, and Loaded (PS1).
Sega Dreamcast ( my favorite classic system) with two controllers and two memory Cards
Games included are, Crazy Taxi, Gunbird 2(Rare), Chu Chu Rocket, Space Channel 5, Feet of Fury(Rare)Sega Tennis 2k2, Ncaa football, Unreal Tournament, Wetrix
and Sega Smashpack featuring 12 genesis games, all complete with instructions and cases and the following games without their original instructions,
Street Fighter Alpha 3, Marvel Versus Capcom 2(SUPER RARE), Jet Grind Radio, Giga Wing, Ready 2 Rumble Boxing.

Sega Game Gear, Complete with adaptor and the following games
Sonic 2, Sonic Chaos, and Fifa Soccer and Nhl Hockey.
Nintendo 64 with 2 controllers and all cords, and
James Bond Goldeneye 64, Mace, Star Soldier, Starfox 64, Wipeout 64, Mischief Makers, Hexen, Iggys Wrecking balls,
Sega Genesis with two controllers and all accessories, and the following games (genesis power cord sometimes needs fidgeting to light up but works fine once lit)
With cases, Sunset Riders Strider, Jurrasic Park, Arch Rivals, Samurai Showdown, Bio Hazard Battle, Triple Score(Hangon,Soccer, Columns), Ex Mutants,
Without cases,Aladdin, Spider-man,X-men, X-men 2,Contra Hardcorps, NHLpa Hockey 93, Wings of Wor, Championship Pro-am, Quackshot, Star Trek tng, nhlpa 94, college football 95,
GN TWin (New system that plays both NES games and Sega Genesis games, two controllers and all accesseries.
Nes Games, Darkwing Duck (Rare), Pinbot, 10 yard fight, ice hockey, skate or die, Blades of Steel, 7-up Spot.
Ms. Pacman plug and play system, also has Xevious, Galaga, Pole position and Mappy Built in.
Also including the following game boy games Pokemon Pinball and Bomberman, and the game boy advance games Konami Arcade Advanced and Ice Climber for you.
Note all games were working when last played, these are classic games some need more love than others, I hope these find a great home as they have brought me much joy over the years. I will only ship to verified Addresses in the states. Please don't bid if you dont intend to purchase.

Reserve is apparently more than $5; I can't afford it then. :(
Good luck selling it though, that's a lot of stuff in one lot.

bread's done
Back