7-Eleven/Guitar Hero Promo..Win GH: Aerosmith(1 every hour)/LIVE Points. Contest Over

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Coyotezeye']eprize is known to crack down on cheaters. The Gmail trick wont work with them. They will ban you from this contest & all the rest of the contests that they run. Which is a lot. Eprize is one of the biggest companies out there for things like this.[/QUOTE]Hmm... not sure what the "Gmail trick" is but I just used my one main Gmail account, along with my MSN (Xbox Live) email. I used two valid home address too. Am I okay or should I be watching out for the banhammer? How would someone know if they had been banned?

[quote name='SuperSonic128']It says nothing about multiple accounts. My dad mom and I all share the same PC but have diffrent email addresses. We all signed up for a diffrent account. Each one of us get one go a day. xD[/quote]

Well yeah, that's legal cause it's one email/try per person per day. If its just one person with about 5 different emails, its against the rules.

Hmm, when does it roll over? It's currently 12:45AM - the next day. I last entered codes at ~1PM yesterday, tried now and got 'come back tomorrow'.

[quote name='AkariK']Hmm, when does it roll over? It's currently 12:45AM - the next day. I last entered codes at ~1PM yesterday, tried now and got 'come back tomorrow'.[/quote]

For me atleast it seems to roll over by actual days and not by the time when you last entered. So say i entered at 11:00 PM i would then be able to enter again within an hour.

I'm currently 0 for 3.. It'd be cool to get Aerosmith for free since I don't intend on buying it for 60 clams. Seriously, 60 for an expansion?? -.-

In the rules, (like most contests) it says you have to be 13+. Why is there an option for "under 13" in the dropdown menu? What happens when you use it, if it just says "lulz 13+ plz", what's the point of it?

[quote name='hysterisch']Thanks OP!
1st try (yesterday)- nothing.
2nd try (today)- Free GH:Aerosmith :)[/quote]

Congrats. I have 28 days to win me one of these...:whee:

You have won a Guitar Hero®: Aerosmith® game! Look for an email coming shortly with all the details.

fuck yeah!

Thanks for posting OP

I just won MS LIVE points!!!! How many do you get?
Edit: It's 400
It takes 8-10 weeks to validate my entry?- yikes, oh well free is free.
I bet they are validating entries against logged IP's and not just cookies.

Does anyone know if the slurpee cups you buy are anything like the collectible Halo cups they had when Halo 3 launched?

[quote name='Ma12kez']Does anyone know if the slurpee cups you buy are anything like the collectible Halo cups they had when Halo 3 launched?[/quote]

My 7-11 had collectible Iron-man cups, hard plastic with 3-d stuff around it. I don't know about anything for Guitar Hero etc though.

[quote name='Limpbizkit182521']fuck Yeah! I won Guitar Hero Aerosmith! Woooo!!

EDIT: Anyone know if its the game only or the bundle?[/quote]

I think that aerosmith game is being sold as game only, no bundle.

MY bad! Gamestop sells a bundle. A bundle would makeme shit my pants.

[quote name='help1']Thank god! I already have Rock Band and GH 2, so I am definitely sell this game as soon as I get. I hope I can make like $85![/quote]

Maybe you should keep comments like this to yourself. Some CAG's actually want to play/own the game and not flip it.

[quote name='neudog']Maybe you should keep comments like this to yourself. Some CAG's actually want to play/own the game and not flip it.[/quote]

Well, I didn't do anything immoral to get my copy. I only entered once at home, and once at school...

[quote name='help1']Well, I didn't do anything immoral to get my copy. I only entered once at home, and once at school...[/quote]

I wasn't commenting on your morals. My opinion was based around your non-contribution to the thread. We all have the right to do what we want in any contest, but don't come here and talk about your flipping of the prize when members such as myself actually want the game for their collection. At least most members who took advantage of the Tropicana and even this contest are willing to offer up points/faceplates etc to other members. So for you to post in the thread telling the community you're selling your copy does not contribute to the community at all.

[quote name='neudog']I wasn't commenting on your morals. My opinion was based around your non-contribution to the thread. We all have the right to do what we want in any contest, but don't come here and talk about your flipping of the prize when members such as myself actually want the game for their collection. At least most members who took advantage of the Tropicana and even this contest are willing to offer up points/faceplates etc to other members. So for you to post in the thread telling the community you're selling your copy does not contribute to the community at all.[/quote]

Why not? If someone makes an adequate offer, I would sell it. Also, the Tropicana thread made me disgusted, that was grimey.

[quote name='help1']Why not? If someone makes an adequate offer, I would sell it. Also, the Tropicana thread made me disgusted, that was grimey.[/quote]

I never got in on the Tropicana contest, but a fellow CAG hooked me up with one of the faceplates. I hope that whatever happened with that contest doesn't carry over to this one. Don't take my comments as an attack on you or you're doing anything immoral. I'm just not big on anyone, whether here or elsewhere, making comments such as yours when there are people in this community who would actually use and enjoy the prize. Congrats on your win and good luck with selling/trading your copy.:D

[quote name='darkcecil32']Hmm...does anyone know what time the game resets for the "next day"? Hoping it's 12 am EST...[/quote]
That's what I was told.

[quote name='neudog']I never got in on the Tropicana contest, but a fellow CAG hooked me up with one of the faceplates. I hope that whatever happened with that contest doesn't carry over to this one. Don't take my comments as an attack on you or you're doing anything immoral. I'm just not big on anyone, whether here or elsewhere, making comments such as yours when there are people in this community who would actually use and enjoy the prize. Congrats on your win and good luck with selling/trading your copy.:D[/quote]

No problem ;)

I can see where you are coming from, but I just have too many rhythm games, lol.

Finally won something off these damn contests.. Nothing big but I'll take it though!

"You have won Microsoft® Points for Xbox LIVE! Look for an email coming shortly with all the details.

You can't rock alone. Tell some friends they could be one of thousands of winners."

[quote name='Limpbizkit182521']fuck Yeah! I won Guitar Hero Aerosmith! Woooo!!

EDIT: Anyone know if its the game only or the bundle?[/quote]

"SEVEN HUNDRED FOURTY FOUR (744) FIRST PRIZES: One
Guitar Hero: Aerosmith game for Xbox 360 console. ARV $60."

Methinks that, if the actual retail value is $60, this isn't the bundle. No complaints here, I've got two Guitar Hero guitars and one Rock Band guitar already cluttering up my living room.

I guess rollover at 12pm est makes sense - I'm in pst so I was thinking 12 pst, but I tried at 10pm and it worked. Also, I tried out a code that I saw at my 7-11, but I still got the 'try again tomorrow' thing (at least, I think it was a code, but I couldn't tell; also, it was on the 22oz cup, despite the coupon for bogo being for 28oz...). Are there actually unique codes on the cups?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back