7-Eleven/Guitar Hero Promo..Win GH: Aerosmith(1 every hour)/LIVE Points. Contest Over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is everyone using the free code? I went to 7-11 the other day and I didn't see any cups that said they had a code, the guitar hero cups they had didn't have any type of code on them

Is anyone here actually collecting codes, or are they just playing the free SLURPEE code once per day? I've done the latter for several days now, but I've only scratched off "sorry" tiles. :(

Just won more MS Points, if was with my brother's account, as opposed to mine, but still, that's now 800 MS points for free. :)

Still hoping to get the game, because I don't have money to get it when it comes out, but with only a few days left on this, I highly doubt I'll get it.

Congratulations! You have been selected to receive a prize by registering in the Slurpee Scratch 'N Win, administered by ePrize.

You have won 400 Microsoft® Points for Xbox LIVE! Please see the Official Rules for further prize details and eligibility requirements. Your win has been recorded and is subject to verification. Once we have verified your eligibility, you will receive your prize 8-10 weeks after winner confirmation. It will be sent to the email address you provided. The promotion ends on May 31, 2008.

woo
so MS points and Guitar Hero.

Nice.

I've been collecting and playing since day one and havent gotten anything :cry: I hope they put more up on the final day. Must be a lot of people playing

grats Wulfshake.

I been playing on and off but it would nice to see more cag winners. I know a lot of people been trying way harder then me and have came up empty handed.

what is the best time to enter the contest at? also what time does each hour start for the contest? ie is it on the hour, half hour... etc

Correct me if Im wrong but theres only 3 codes for this contest right:
SLURPEE
ROCK
STAR

Any Im missing? Seems like everyones only winning with SLURPEE. Has anyone won with any of the other 2 codes? Thanks.

EDIT
Just got this message, not really sure what to make of it...
WIN.png

Heh, But seriously keep trying guys. Im like 0 for 146. Few more days left!

[quote name='BlizzardCyclone']
Heh, But seriously keep trying guys. Im like 0 for 146. Few more days left![/quote]
wow I won points on 6th try or so

Won some free points. Was giving up hope. Funny cause i just built a new PC so I've been without access to the free slurpee coupons, and that was all i was entering again for.

I just picked up some points at target this week so, these should last me until I receive my prize.

[quote name='RonnieWrecked']been doing this since it first started and have yet to win anything {=[[/quote]
I'm right there with you, this game hates me.

Any winners from CAG in this 9:00AM hour? I have a strategy, and if it works, I will let you all in on it. Thanks :) (PS its not cheating or anything, just a pattern I picked up on the winners)

EDIT
OK it didnt work. 0 for 149!

Still haven't won anything after trying for a week or so, but I'm still trying. Thanks for the heads up on the contest!

Damn, I got in on this late. Oh well, here's to hoping the few tries I will get come out with an Aerosmith game. I dread having to pay $60 for it. But I want it so bad so I may have to if this doesn't come through.

What do we have, one day left? I'm 0-25. Well, it was worth a shot (or 25). I wasn't going to buy the game anyways, so it's just as well. So much for my Slurpee avatar plan.

Well a little over a day left. Hopefully we can make it to the century mark. Congrats to all the winners and cross your fingers for a fast turnaround on prize distribution.:D

[quote name='mguiddy']\\:D/\\:D/\\:D/WOOT!!!\\:D/\\:D/\\:D/

Last day and I won a copy of Guitar Hero!!!!

\\:D/\\:D/\\:D/ :whee::whee::whee: \\:D/\\:D/\\:D/

Need more happy smilies.[/quote]

I just caught myself staring blankly at that ballet of happy little smileys for the better part of 5 minutes. Who'da thought the little guys wiggin out in a circle could be so hypnotic?

Grats man :applause:

I've entered every day....and lost everyday. After all I've done for you 7/11, i drank your slurpee's, and you can't give anything back to me:cry:. Oh well, grats to every one who won.

Its official, just did my last play. Didnt win anything, been around since the beginning and have nothing to show for it.

What game do we move on to now?

i actually won some points, but have yet to see anything come my way, said it had to "verify" my winnings?

anyone else have this happen and not yet received anything?

[quote name='reicaden']i actually won some points, but have yet to see anything come my way, said it had to "verify" my winnings?

anyone else have this happen and not yet received anything?[/quote]
won a few days ago, still haven't gotten anymore info either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back