70* in January?!

sisco1986

CAGiversary!
I live in Buffalo, NY. Temps around this time is usually 20-35*F with at least a few inchs of the white stuff on the ground. As I speak I have all my windows open, theres kids playing outside in T-Shirts shorts and it's 70F in january! I swear to the gaming gods if I hear an ice cream truck I'm going to commit my self. Something similar happened last year, but the temp didn't get up this high. The funny thing is in a few hours it's going to be 28F with snow. Is nature going through menopause?

I live in South Eastern MI...not quite that hot, but same circumstance. Cant wait for all this rain to get flash frozen into ice! Maybe it'll be like yesterday again and have Fog that makes it so can only see MAYBE 20 feet in front of you...

I love living in Florida...we just had a record stretch of warm weather, at least the last 2-3 weeks with highs above 70, some days breaking records of 80 or above.

Of course, my bragging brings this to an end, as we're getting into the 60's for the weekend.

I'm in Northern Ohio.. we have 73 right now, and we're expected to have a high of 22 tomorrow. I can't wait to see how terrible the roads will be this spring.

i thought this was going to refer to a new drug movie about bonds homerun record

knee deep in winter and there hasnt been any snow is just sad

[quote name='bignick']Here in SE WI it was kinda warm last night, in the 50s today, it snowed.[/quote]

Really, in Madison its 28 right now and only got in the high 30's yesterday. Weird.

Huge lines at the carwashes today, so I'll do it myself when I get out of work. The ski resorts up here must be pissed.

Either way, I'll enjoy it for the hours it lasts before it freezes again. Think I'll go grab me some ice cream at DQ. Blizzard with nerds, mmmmm.

Quick Edit: Got a call from Florida today and for once they were not able to laugh at how cold it was.

It is a whopping 9 degrees here in omaha NE. A lot of snow on the ground and they are predicting a high of 1 on saturday. It's just not fair.

It's been about 70 degrees here in North Carolina since the end of November.

Makes me sick...literally. Allergies in the winter time. Damn.

Temp is up high here to. I kinda like it because you can get outside but it sure feels bizarre. Its like the animal instinct or something saying, "it should be cold."

[quote name='Wshakspear']I live in South Eastern MI...not quite that hot, but same circumstance. Cant wait for all this rain to get flash frozen into ice! Maybe it'll be like yesterday again and have Fog that makes it so can only see MAYBE 20 feet in front of you...[/quote]

That fog was amazingly fun to drive through. Especially when you're shouting out Bon Jovi songs at the top of your lungs while doing it. :D

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='Wshakspear']I live in South Eastern MI...not quite that hot, but same circumstance. Cant wait for all this rain to get flash frozen into ice! Maybe it'll be like yesterday again and have Fog that makes it so can only see MAYBE 20 feet in front of you...[/quote]

That fog was amazingly fun to drive through. Especially when you're shouting out Bon Jovi songs at the top of your lungs while doing it. :D[/quote]

My favorite bit was driving over I-96 in Novi AND NOT SEEING THE F'ING FREEWAY!! None of it. It was like driving through a freaking N64 game. People were driving down the of-ramp...and dissapearing.

[quote name='greendj27'][quote name='bignick']Here in SE WI it was kinda warm last night, in the 50s today, it snowed.[/quote]

Really, in Madison its 28 right now and only got in the high 30's yesterday. Weird.[/quote]

Ya, last night I went into work around 3pm and it was a tad chilly, and when I left at 10, if had a warm feeling in the air. Then when I woke up today, it was snowing!

global warming is going to kill us. i hope all you people with Hummers are will be happy when the ice caps melt.

[quote name='punqsux']70 in pittsburgh as well, rode my bike about 8 miles today ^^[/quote]
Pittsburgh weather was crazy today. Flash rained on me when I was taking a drive for fun.

[quote name='jalu6']global warming is going to kill us. i hope all you people with Hummers are will be happy when the ice caps melt.[/quote]

well, yeah, they will be. They can drive up the mountains

[quote name='Wshakspear'][quote name='jalu6']global warming is going to kill us. i hope all you people with Hummers are will be happy when the ice caps melt.[/quote]

well, yeah, they will be. They can drive up the mountains[/quote]

:lol: True, but it would suck to be caught in the melting snow avalanches.

[quote name='tyecko']tomorrow in minnesota:

High: -3
Low: -20
Windchill: -40[/quote]
Damn right, we're looking at -30 for a low here tomorrow and a high of -12. School is already 2 hours late and I'm hoping it gets closed.

It's probably because you're a raver. Ravers are in fact an abomination to nature and humanity, and your raverness is throwing off the balance of nature and, along with your fellow ravers, perhaps even the balance of nature itself.

P.S. IT SNOWED IN INGLEWOOD?!?!

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I love living in Florida...we just had a record stretch of warm weather, at least the last 2-3 weeks with highs above 70, some days breaking records of 80 or above.

Of course, my bragging brings this to an end, as we're getting into the 60's for the weekend.[/quote]

Sounds nice. But is it worth getting pelted by hurricanes 4 months out of the year?

[quote name='RaekwonThaChef']It's probably because you're a raver. Ravers are in fact an abomination to nature and humanity, and your raverness is throwing off the balance of nature and, along with your fellow ravers, perhaps even the balance of nature itself.

P.S. IT SNOWED IN INGLEWOOD?!?![/quote]

Ah that was a great read! :lol:

By the way, you look into avatars way to much FYI learn a little about what your trying to insult. Cute though.

[quote name='snotknocker'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I love living in Florida...we just had a record stretch of warm weather, at least the last 2-3 weeks with highs above 70, some days breaking records of 80 or above.

Of course, my bragging brings this to an end, as we're getting into the 60's for the weekend.[/quote]

Sounds nice. But is it worth getting pelted by hurricanes 4 months out of the year?[/quote]

Actually, yes. Where I am in Jacksonville, sits in a geographic region that usually gets shielded from the hurricanes. The last time we took the brunt of one directly was in the '60s. So yeah, we're pretty fortunate. I hope it's nice for the Super Bowl.

I was walking in the park and the cold air just sweept in, it was nice and warm then bam the temp dropped like a stone, guess that cold front finally came in. It was 60F just a few hours ago, now it's at 40F with a wind chill of 33F and dropping. I think we set a new high record for this date. I see everyones having some weird weather this month, odd weather patterns this winter.

I live in NYC and its 57 out now. Damn! I played football in the school yard with some friends and it was so foggy. I could barely tell if there was anyone ahead of me. Really freaky when they come out of nowhere :lol:

I moved to fayetteville, NC in june from Shavertown, PA. I was used to the freezing cold and feet of snow, but here its relatively warm.

except its been unuasual down here too, a few days ago it was 80, but we got an ice storm xmas night which supposedly never happens till february.

I'm also here in NYC and its pretty dang hot - supposed to be in the 50s again tomorrow. Of course its going to get back into the 20s as we move into the 3 day weekend. Those bastards.

bread's done
Back