70% off everything at consoleaccessories.com

I never heard of this site. I want to hear from someone other than Newbies (Sorry OP) if this site realible.

I mean no offense.....

[quote name='jbroush99']Apparently it wasn't a very sucessful site since this is a going out of business sale[/quote]

And hearing that news, it wouldn't make me too enthused about ordering from them.

Almost tempted by the DC MP3 disc, but not with shipping. Plus, they charge tax (since I'm in TN). Turns out they are less than 30 miles from my parents' house. That reminds me, I need to call that GameStop.

[quote name='alfonsosoriano']Any of those DC items worth it?

How much is shipping btw?[/quote]

I tossed in two GC extension cables to see what shipping would be, and it was $5 for $5 worth of cables.

[quote name='shrike4242']I tossed in two GC extension cables to see what shipping would be, and it was $5 for $5 worth of cables.[/quote]

What a bargain! Them love you long time at prices like that.

I ordered:

2 PS2 DVD Remote Controlls (1 for me 1 for a friend)
1 PS2 AV Cable
1 PS2 Optical Cable
2 Black Gamecube Controlls (For a Friend)

Once my order comes in, I'll let you know how it is.

[quote name='FFMooglestar']I ordered:

2 PS2 DVD Remote Controlls (1 for me 1 for a friend)
1 PS2 AV Cable
1 PS2 Optical Cable
2 Black Gamecube Controlls (For a Friend)

Once my order comes in, I'll let you know how it is.[/quote]

Order came in about 2 days after I placed it. Everything was great except he accidently sent me a Nintendo AV cable instead of a Sony one. I emailed him and we got everything worked out. This stuff is so cheap that I went ahead and made another order. Thanks OP.

I ordered a pelican eclipse wireless controller for xbox on tuesday and it arrived on friday, very reliable

Picked up the PS2 Multi-tap & a Pelica GC Controller for around $15 shipped!
That's just about eBay price level :p .
Wish I could've score the PS2 DVD Remote too, but they're all gone now :cry: .

Whew, almost forgot about this deal! I needed 6 3' Digital Optical Audio cables, and they only had 7 left. Here's what I bought:

1 GBA 4-player link cable
1 GBA SP/GBA Memory Stick 8M (for $4, I'm interested in seeing what it can do :D )
6 PS2 3' Fibre Optical Cable
1 PS2 Pelican 6' Optical Cable

$26.22 + $5.05 shipping = $31.27

That's a great price for 9 items! I really need those 3' Optical cables too.

[quote name='ketwyld']Whew, almost forgot about this deal! I needed 6 3' Digital Optical Audio cables, and they only had 7 left. Here's what I bought:

1 GBA 4-player link cable
1 GBA SP/GBA Memory Stick 8M (for $4, I'm interested in seeing what it can do :D )
6 PS2 3' Fibre Optical Cable
1 PS2 Pelican 6' Optical Cable

$26.22 + $5.05 shipping = $31.27

That's a great price for 9 items! I really need those 3' Optical cables too.[/quote]

What do you do with 6 fibre optic cables?

Dang. I may pick up some new GCN controllers, as I only have one that works very well.

Those Pelican G3 controllers aren't too bad.

Wait, just found out shipping is horrid, so, nevermind that.

[quote name='_heretic']What do you do with 6 fibre optic cables?[/quote]

They are for the Optical audio outputs on my PS2, Xbox, regionless DVD player, & DVD recorder, so I can get the best audio link to my speakers. And 2 left over for future audio connection goodness, like the Xbox2, PS3, and/or HDTV set-top box.

i think i will wait until everything is 90% off

wtf would someone make a site designed to selling 3rd party accessories and then of course it is not much of a surprise when they go bankrupt

didnt see THAT coming :roll

With the stuff at 60% off, there are some great deals to be found, even with the $5 shipping charge.
I got 2 16MB Cube mem cards, the gba sp memory thing to see what it does (only $4) and a multitap for like $25 shipped. It is hard to find one 16MB card for that price, so even in everything else is crap, I still make out on the deal...

I got my order today, I ordered a DC Jump Pack, Saturn S-Video cable, N64 S-Video cable, and PS S-Video cable for $12.97 shipped.

Thanks OP. I ordered a bunch of stuff. Toy with the shipping, it seems like you can reach a certain number of certain items before the shipping jumps.

Hmm... I would like to pick up a bunch more fibre optic cables and they still have quite a few left. I suppose I will wait for 80% markdowns.

[quote name='FFMooglestar']Hmm... I would like to pick up a bunch more fibre optic cables and they still have quite a few left. I suppose I will wait for 80% markdowns.[/quote]
no more price drops, it says

[quote name='Oktoberfest'][quote name='FFMooglestar']Hmm... I would like to pick up a bunch more fibre optic cables and they still have quite a few left. I suppose I will wait for 80% markdowns.[/quote]
no more price drops, it says[/quote]

I Guess I'll just have to order them sooner. Dang.

bread's done
Back