-

LOL I got owned by Cheapy....... You couldn't see ANYTHING in my pic and the the title said NSFW so I couldn't resist........ oh well :D

[quote name='sarausagi']your girlfriend is cute...nice pillows she has underneath that loose polo.[/QUOTE]

That's can't be the dude's gf. It's Koggit's gf.

And I only know because I photoshopped the hell out of it with a GIANT ENEMY CRAB last week.

[quote name='Sejad']I think this picture is it, this is just about the dumbest person ever.[/QUOTE]

HAHA! Women and technology!

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Give that man a cookie!

(Had a 97 GS, myself...wish I hadn't traded it...)[/QUOTE]

Knew it was a dsm. Only thing that threw me off is the fact the speedo only went to 140 or so. Mine goes a bit higher. :)

dane_cook_kisses_charlize_therons_a.jpg

Charlize + Dane Cook

[quote name='Strell']
darkside.jpg

Admit it. You thought I'd post a GIANT ENEMY CRAB pic.

And you were wrong.[/QUOTE]

Holy Shit! I'm Darth Vader in that picture. That was at the Indiana University Mini 500. It was an event straight out of Revenge of the Nerds. Whats better is that I used university funds to rent that outfit as a team building activity.

[quote name='iufoltzie']Holy Shit! I'm Darth Vader in that picture. That was at the Indiana University Mini 500. It was an event straight out of Revenge of the Nerds. Whats better is that I used university funds to rent that outfit as a team building activity.[/QUOTE]

Haha, seriously? That's awesome. I got this pic from a friend who lives (lived?) in the Netherlands YEARS ago. Maybe 2-3 years by now.

In any case, I've always thought it was hilarious.

Also, how big is that chick's fucking neck? What the fuck is she putting inside her mouth that she needs a neck that big?

OH THAT'S RIGHT. MY WANG.

[quote name='seanr1221']Valor, please dont dig up any more pictures of my gf >:whistle2:(

P.S. Im talking about the controller not the girl.[/QUOTE]

LMAO!

Goddamnit! You made me make a mess in my hand!

I... need more pictures... and kleenx... maybe some cocanut butter.

[quote name='valor19']
755581e6864484771423d829940bfb.jpg

Note: I wasn't the one who posted the original but I did work my ass off to find a higher rez version.[/quote]

As hot as this girl is in the post above me .. I must say that is the one spot where you fear the most for seeing giant enemy crabs. And all the flipping and real time weapon changes in the world wont save you if you encounter them.

[quote name='Maklershed']As hot as this girl is in the post above me .. I must say that is the one spot where you fear the most for seeing giant enemy crabs. And all the flipping and real time weapon changes in the world wont save you if you encounter them.[/QUOTE]

This just screams for Strell to PS something ;)

[quote name='Maklershed']As hot as this girl is in the post above me .. I must say that is the one spot where you fear the most for seeing giant enemy crabs. And all the flipping and real time weapon changes in the world wont save you if you encounter them.[/quote]

You mean you'd let crabs stop you?

Dude, its only hair. It'll grow back. ...It doesn't look like she has anywhere for them to hide anyways.

[quote name='Diiz']Bummer, in high res shes a butter =([/quote]

I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that so I wont have to rend your body in a fashion that will give your decendants nightmares.

[quote name='sonderiaom']Thought I would find a funny as all hell picture to submit, but figured just allout cool might do it as well
[/QUOTE]

:lol: I know my gf will get a kick outta that...

Inappropriet. Any picture of Hasselhof must be as follows....

hassel.gif

[quote name='PINKO']David Hasselhof
Hoffpuppies.jpg
[/quote]

I was going to hunt down a cool picture but I have some homework to be done so I'll just be a cheap ass and recycle this one.

civic.jpg

I miss that car sooo much....

[quote name='CappyCobra']I was being for real. And the link doesn't work :cry:[/quote]

it was there this morning, but i didn't bother to save the pics...

and to keep on topic...

gailkim21kp6yd.jpg

bread's done
Back