72 bottles of Headshot for $30

not a bad deal since i only get like 24 cans of redbull for about the same price despite coupon at costco. give it a shot and hope they taste good! (what's the shelf life on these btw?)

I did some searching on google for reviews and such and here are the strong points

-Boost from extracts, guarana, and tuarina
-Does not rely on caffeine to give boost
-Nice smelling fruity scent
-Comparable to 5 hour Energy shot ($4 EACH at 7-11)
-Thick liquid, but goes down really smoth
-Nice little energy kick
-Keeps you alert and awake without the jitters
-duration of effect 2-4 hours

After looking at 8-10 reviews, this received a B average from a majority of the site. They all prefered The blueberry and Apple flavors over the original.

BTW they claimed this was mislabled, and suppose to expire 3/2010 NOT 3/2009, also normally they charge whoresellers this same exact price.

THe expiration on the bottles will be for 3/2009, BUT they actually expire on 3/2010. You can PM me if you have any specific questions.
Shipments typically run about 8-10 business days, sometimes sooner depending on the amount going out at the time.

Wholesalers will typically pay $1 to $1.20 a bottle for product. So a case would run them $24-$29

far cheaper than what I'm buying.... for a $1 each.

I'll wait up till I get paid... hopefully they don't taste too awful.

I considered it but I would likely consume too many over a small period. I AM THE GREAT CORNHOLIO! I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE!

[quote name='Poor2More']After buying, did anybody receive an email or order confirmation at all? I know I dident[/QUOTE]
yeah I did

I ordered Wednesday night, got an emal confirmation the next day. Now just waiting to see how long it'll take for me to get them.

[quote name='bmachine']No nutritional info on their website...which means it's really just sugar water, right?[/QUOTE]

This is from a bottle of Blueberry, I'm guessing the other flavors are about the same.

Calories - 90
Fat - 0
Sodium - 190 mg
Carbs - 21g
Sugars - 21g

Vitamin B5 - 50%
Vitamin B6 - 250%
Vitamin B12 - 115%
Niacin - 100%
Taurine - 1000 mg
Guarana Extract - 50 mg
Inositol - 24 mg

I got mines, expires 3/10/09. Came from UPS and taste like crap.
Fast shipping though. Actually kept me up 3 hours after only 1 hour of sleep.
But now after I took a 4 hour sleep, I can't stop moving my feet.

[quote name='darksidechaos']How long after you ordered did you get them? I put my order in maybe 5 days ago?[/QUOTE]

7/9/09 when i purchased
received it yesterday, I live in Vegas

[quote name='greyzieoriental']But now after I took a 4 hour sleep, I can't stop moving my feet.[/QUOTE]

For some reason, this made me laugh out loud

They taste good as far as energy shots go. Don't try to sip them though, they taste much better if you just down the whole thing in one go. I like em, escpecially for the price.

I ordered a box of these on Fri or Sat. Didn't get a confirmation email or anything and the payment is still pending at my bank, but I'm going to cross my fingers that it'll all go smoothly. Or die, from exhaustion.... without my precious energy drinks.

i got my set, and they're about as average tasting as any other energy drink i've had, but in smaller dose. i agree with nyman....just down it instead of "savoring" it. i'm considering buying another case

I ordered a few months ago and, in fact, I have a Blueberry Headshot on my desk that I'm drinking right now! It's good stuff and this is a steal for me, although when they exhaust the 20,000 or so cases that they have left, I can't say I've ever seen Headshot in any store...

It's good stuff and I've been meaning to place another order as my 3 cases are almost out...

Headshot was posted on Slickdeals a few months back and it's gotten mixed reviews; I like it, though.

I think the OP could be 'scohoe' from the SD thread, or someone else from HS based on the responses, heh.

only place Ive ever seen these are at walmart in the checkout lines...

needless to say I bought a case.

Working 8-4 then midnight to 4 on a saturday tends to wear on one...

I ordered my case on Saturday the 18th. How long did it take you guys to get them. Just curious is all cause I am anxious to try them.

Anyone been able to order recently? This is what I'm seeing..

The following errors have occurred.
(14) The referrer, relay response or receipt link URL is invalid.

Wanted to get in to prepare for our baby's birth this winter, I will need energy me thinks!!

i just got an email back..I am about to get VERY angry...

Sorry I am not finding anything under that transaction number. Did you order through paypal? Can you check the number please? Sorry for the inconvenience

I sent this reply:

This is the verification email that I recieved AND my credit card statement showing that I have been charged.. How did I get a verification email and get charged but you can't find the order? I will be filing a dispute with my credit card company if this is not fixed promptly.

(insert email & cc statement here)

fuck it im calling them too

I called 479-845-7156

I am on the phone with the chick who sent the email right now!

she re-looked my shit up and used a different method (not through the transaction ID) and now sees it...she is about to email me tracking info

ok..got the email and it has a UPS tracking number...but it isnt recognized on the site right now/yet...i think they JUST processed this fucking order so its like I ordered it just now....

calling back to complain about it

voicemail.....trying again

voicemail again...fuckers

STILL VOICEMAIL...FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

oh..the UPS info updated....billed/shipped on today's date....bullshit...

checked the UPS ground maps and Bentonville, AR is only 1 day ground shipping time to me...so I will have it at the latest Thursday...I guess I can live with that......this fucking shit better keep me awake...

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my order....they doubled it! i don't know if it was because I was a 20th order or because I called and bitched at them but I have 6 cases of this stuff sitting on my counter right now and I only payed $30 for 3 of em! woo!

[quote name='Malik112099']Just got my order....they doubled it! i don't know if it was because I was a 20th order or because I called and bitched at them but I have 6 cases of this stuff sitting on my counter right now and I only payed $30 for 3 of em! woo![/QUOTE]

Bitched, I bet. They admitted they didn't see it at first so that's their way of turning a negative customer experience into a positive one. It'd be too coincidental if you were a x20th customer. Plus they probably have 18000 cases left...they should double all orders.

[quote name='Malik112099']Just got my order....they doubled it! i don't know if it was because I was a 20th order or because I called and bitched at them but I have 6 cases of this stuff sitting on my counter right now and I only payed $30 for 3 of em! woo![/QUOTE]
How much did the package weigh from UPS?

[quote name='naes']How much did the package weigh from UPS?[/QUOTE]

18 lbs. Came in 2 different boxes @ 9lbs each.

Delivered On: 08/06/2009 1:08 P.M.
Delivered To: COLLINSVILLE, OK, US
Shipped/Billed On: 08/04/2009
Type: Package Service: GROUND
Weight: 18.00 Lbs

[quote name='Malik112099']18 lbs. Came in 2 different boxes @ 9lbs each.[/QUOTE]
Sweet, mine says 18 lbs as well. Guess they doubled mine too.

bread's done
Back