-

[quote name='shinpou']I have both Prey CE and GRAW for the 360. I'd be willing to trade both plus some cash for your PSP bundle.

PM me.[/QUOTE]

PM returned.

i'm interested in the psp, i got super princess peach i'll trade, cml including my collection in the link below. if you dont find anything i might buy it, send me a pm, thanks man

[quote name='mrb0jangles']i'm interested in the psp, i got super princess peach i'll trade, cml including my collection in the link below. if you dont find anything i might buy it, send me a pm, thanks man[/QUOTE]

didn't see anything but I'd knock the EB used price off of the bundle for SPP: DS

I should have my copy of PREY FS/FT withing 3 days. I'm still interested in that RE: DS and who knows what other things you might add. :)

[quote name='Ace!']PM!!

what version is the firmware?[/QUOTE]

No clue - I'll check the box when I get home on August 1st

[quote name='musicnoteless']pm sent[/QUOTE]

Rumble pack already on its way out, sorry about that

[quote name='kevzik']didnt see anything on ur list...[/QUOTE]

bummer ;)

Seal the deal with me before then....lol. I could make so many gay jokes about that :p

Just kidding....I am in a really good mood and yeah. Just thought you would like to know....that Destroy All Humans I won from you....Yeah....I stepped on it yesterday and cut my foot *ouch* It was nice while it lasted though!

BUMP!

[quote name='kurrptsenate']what exactly is the "charge kit" if you dont mind me asking[/QUOTE]

its the "quick Charge Kit" - plus into the wall, comes with a battery pack for the wireless controler, can charge 2 battery packs at a time

[quote name='joevan']Didn't see anything but I'd do $23 shipped :D[/quote]
Damn that's a good price. If I didn't have to pay for textbooks I'd pick it up. Oh well, thanks anyway though.

bread's done
Back