$75 Gamestop gift card with XBOX360 bundles

SnowMeow

CAG Veteran
You get a $75 gift card with in-store purchase of the Splinter Cell Conviction or Final Fantasy XIII XBOX 360 bundles. I saw this as a header in an email from GameStop, but could not find mention of it on their website.
Both bundles are the Elite version, with 250 gb hard drive, 2 controllers, headset, ethernet cable and a basic a/v cable.

Yeah definitely not the best deal, especially when you factor in the tax, but I can confirm this. Saw it at my local gamestop on the door.

its 349.99 at gamestop. the bundle comes with 2 controllers and the 250gig hard drive. and yes its true! they lowered it down...but still a waste. why not get the new 160gig ps3 for the same price as the 120...

Its 47.99 for infamous AND a controller together in one of those combo deals. Well played Amazon, well played indeed...

[quote name='cmcphi1195']its 349.99 at gamestop. the bundle comes with 2 controllers and the 250gig hard drive. and yes its true! they lowered it down...but still a waste. why not get the new 160gig ps3 for the same price as the 120...[/QUOTE]

It's possible that they would rather have an xbox 360..I know it's a shocker to you but it's true. Plus with a $75 gift card, it actually makes it a better deal. Oh and by the way not everyone needs 160 gb..just saying.

On topic, this is a pretty sweet deal if you don't need the wi-fi in the new slim 360s.

bread's done
Back