75% off all new XBOX/GC/PS1/GBA @ FYE

jaysapathy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
Searched. Saw nothing. Hope this isn't a dupe, but here goes:

FYE has adjusted their 50% off all new Xbox/GameCube/PS1 games to 75%. For those of you who can't do math, anything marked at $20 is now $5, anything $9.99 rings up for $2, and so on and so forth. There's some great titles waiting to be mooched, amazingly.. Nobody went for the old stuff.

Really cool deal if your FYE still carries games. Not sure if it's going online, but I figured if anyone wanted to know, the CAGs would.

Edit: Just confirmed that the deal is good for new GBA games as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='drsuper23']If anyone lives in South Florida, the FYE in miami beach which is closing down is now at 75% off the entire store minus new cd's and dvd's. They did have quite a few DS, xbox, ps2 and gamecube games. All other systems were pretty much picked clean.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the heads-up drsuper23. Stopped by the south beach fye and picked up a 8 OG xbox games for 20 bucks.

They still had a fair amount of xbox, ds, and gamecube games. Not to mention a pretty decent selection of guides and some halo/call of duty collectibles. All of the new dvds/cds are currently 50% off as opposed to the 75% off of everthing else...

I don't think my store ever got Sid Meyer's Pirates. If anyone sees it around, I would really like a copy.

On a more interesting note, I think my store has been completely cleaned out of new stuff, or sold it to gamestop or whatever. Unless you want 75% off a .99 cent 2001 football title, there's nothing left. Although, a quarter would be worth it just for the case, I suppose..

bread's done
Back