75% off Dark Horse Comics sale-starting at 10¢ each

amacher

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
********Weekend Sale****
**************WEEKEND SALE July 17-19 75% off*********
Too many people are having great sales so I'm offering a 75% off Dark Horse single issues. Till Midnight (if somewhat after I won't be too strict with it.) all Dark Horse issues will be 75% off and all 50¢ issues will only be 10¢. The only catch is I want to get rid of several comics so it's only good with a priority box, you can add other books they are still 50% off.

For around $20 you could get a box of about 60 comics.

-------
50% off sale till Aug 8

50% off sale. I’ve bought a house, and looking to sell off as many comics as possible before I have to move, which will be in late August or possible early September sometime.

For the sale it will be any thing you can fit into a priority box. I’m using the 11" X 8.5" X 5.5" size that can fit about 60 books. The goal of the sale is to sell off as many as I can so I don’t have to haul them with me. This is about 7 long boxes or more worth of comics.

You pay the $10.35 for the shipping of the priority box ($25.95 to Canada and Mexico- $41.95 to all other countries, 20 lb weight limit applies). Then whatever from my list http://www.lynnamacher.net/trade.html (except video games and DVDs) that you can fit in there will be 50% off. You can select different items, you can have comics, cards, books, action figures all in one box, as long as it all fits in one (you can pay for the shipping of a second, third, etc boxes if you need more). When you put in an order I can start filling a box and let you know if you have any more room left in the box.

Added bonus #1: If you purchase everything from one page such as X-Titles then I’ll give a 5% bonus so it will be 55% off your order. Ex. You have $100 in comics from one page price comes to $45 +$10.35 (shipping)=$55.35

Added bonus #2: if you have space left over and can’t think of anything else you want you can have up to 10 free comics from this page http://lynnamacher.net/trade/cheap.html
If you see some you want you can add them as free up to the 10. Then if you want to purchase any from this page they would be 10¢ each.

If you’re only wanted a couple of issues let me know we might be able to do a priority envelope or something else.

Hundreds of books starting off at 50¢ before discount.

If you would like to make any offers on any of the book(s) I will look at those offers on Aug. 9 and let you know if I'll accept the offer. Please put in the subject line 'comic offer' I'll put them all in a folder and go through them on that date and get back to you by Aug. 11, if I accept the offer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bumped for 50% off sale.

About 1,000 Marvels includes over 100 Spider-Man titles, a few hundred DC titles and various independent issues.

[quote name='yukafls']Why taunt me with all of your comics;) free bump[/quote]

I taunt, because I care. :lol:

And I need money.

Sale has been extended to Jan. 2
Starting Jan. 2 I will be having a deal of the week. Each Friday or Saturday night I will have a deal up it might only be one item or a group. The sale will be good till sold or when I post the next weekly deal.

I just found several Coke points I won't use. You can make an offer, or if you purchase anything and want some points just ask I'll toss some in.

Added more comics to the 50¢ sale and added some comic card sets to the first post. You can see my site for more collector cards.

bread's done
Back