75% off Sale at KBToys (YMMV on some titles)

freestylenut

CAGiversary!
Hello all! First post! Just wanted to advise everyone that KBToys now has Yellow stickered items for a whopping 75% off. Som egames were tagged too. Some that came to mind:

Legacy Of Kain: Defiance - PS2 from 49.99 down to 12.50
I-Ninja - PS2 from 49.99 down to 12.50

but the ones U really gotta look for are the ones originally priced $19.99.

Picked up a NON-Player's Choice Zelda: Windwaker from $19.99 to $5!!

Also, Avalanche 1080 was down from $19.99 to $5.

For U toy junkies, all the Masters of The Universe toys were 75% off too. (He-man, Meka-Neck & Orko came up to $1.25 a piece).

They only had one more of each. I'm gonna hit another KB in a little bit at a neighboring mall. Happy hunting & if something similar has been posted please excuse! :D

Hope to speak to many of U in the future.

The only thing decen there was a non-GH Zelda for $5. God I hate Platinum, GH and Players Choice packaging. I'm still holding out on getting Jak II and R&C II because they're all GH. I'm hoping I find a couple originals at some POS K-Mart.

Unfortunately it's YMMV. My local one in Southpark Mall (Strongsville, OH) is still 30% as far as I know. Darn it! lol

i dont understand, why do people hate gh, ph titles, aren't they the same titles just not smae packaging?

[quote name='phammerz']i dont understand, why do people hate gh, ph titles, aren't they the same titles just not smae packaging?[/quote]

This topic has been discussed to death in CAG's forums. Just do a quick topic search and you'll see.

I got Robin Hood Defender of the crown for 7.50. They also had some GBA games clearanced to $10, I got HAmtaro Ham Ham Heartbreak, Metroid Zero Mission and Golden Sun 2 for $10 Each. I also got an Action Replay Max for 4 bucks. Some pretty good deals, unfortunately, there aren't any more KB Toys in my area

My local KB toys has everything 10% off. I hate that store so much. They had Brute Force for $39.99

[quote name='el bobo']My local KB toys has everything 10% off. I hate that store so much. They had Brute Force for $39.99[/quote]

Well, I checked out my KB yesterday. 1080 is STILL $50, and their sale is only 40% off.

mine is 75% off.... i found:

espn nfl football (2004)
lord of the rings ROTK
medal of honor rising sun
official psone controllers (blue to be specific)

for 5 bucks each after discout, and an official psone mem card for 2 after discount.

i bought a controller, a mem card, and LOTR ROTK!

Another KB around my way (by the way, I'm in Tampa Bay, Florida) had 2 more titles of interest:

Sphinx, Curse of the Mummy (Gamecube only) from $19.99 down to $5
Muppets On With The Show (GBA) - $14.99 down to $3.75

Though looking at the back of the muppets GBA box, I couldn't even jusitfy $3.75 for the game, it looked total cheese.

Stopped by a KB toys in the mall, and checked their games, not much selection. They did have Amped 2 for XBox for $12.50. I picked up Outlaw Golf for $3.75 and Metroid Prime for $5.00 both for GameCube.

Not much for Xbox, CloneWars, Sphinx etc. but I already had them from the Circuit City deals of way back and didn't bother to check the prices.

bread's done
Back